or Connect

Posts by MarioImpemba

Nice comparison. The Clifton is indeed much more elegant looking, both in last shape and the smaller brouging. The front of the Townley looks like the Wolverine 744LTD.     LOL. Agreed.

Getting itchy on the Phillip II MTO.
  This looks great. Do you have a website?
I ride to work in jeans and whatever boots match my outfit.   Riding is inherently more dangerous than being a cager, and something everyone who rides accepts.   You can mitigate serious injury with gear, but you can similarly do so with your eyes and brain.   You think not wearing armored boots is bad, try living in a no-helmet-law state... those people are nutty!
  I love this shoe. Can you get some pics of yours, please?
  Is this for actual motorcycling? If so, I recommend the Grayson: http://www.foxcreekleather.com/60-mens-all-season-motorcycle-jackets/777-grayson-motorcycle-jacket   Reason being, it has provisions for padded armor in the arms and back for actual protection beyond abrasion.   This is something not offered in Schott or Vanson.   A Grayson is on the docket for one of my next purchases for riding.   I have a pair of Elkskin gauntlet gloves from Fox Creek that are great....
  Yes.
This was my beater watch, but I never wear watches anymore. Hopefully someone else can make better use of it.   Highlights: Hamilton Khaki Aviation ETA 251.272 Swiss Quartz Chronograph movement (brand new battery) Sapphire Crystal 50m WR     Case: Brushed stainless steel Caseback: Closed screw-in Bezel: Tachymeter on inner bezel Dial: Black Hands: Silvertone luminescent Markers: White luminescent Arabic numerals Subdial: 30...