or Connect

Posts by MarioImpemba

Lookin' good! Great boots. Keep us updated with pics.
CXL jacket:     EDIT: Didn't think of it, but this is probably horsehide CXL.   At any rate...   Moratorium on #creastalk?
 I don't consider either bad, to be honest. Neither bug me. Opinions vary. I guess my point was that Alden's are a tier up from Wolverine and still exhibit similar "bad" creasing on firsts-quality.
Ultimately, customer satisfaction is what's important, and if someone feels the creasing is excessive, and they'll never be comfortable with their purchase, then returning them for a refund is just smart business practice. Crane's offered a refund, so they should just be returned.   That said, there's all different degrees of Chromexcel creasing on display from various shoe makers.   The most glaring example I could find in a quick search is these:     Natty CXL...
 Best post the last few pages. 
 Thanks! Ya buddy - Krause's when they were on sale for $150 or whatever it was at that one AE outlet for seconds. Mine came in with that nice gash on the toe. My buddy's were flawless. I ended up selling them, along with every other boot in the pics except the W1K classics. 
http://www.theshoesnobblog.com/2013/10/mythbuster-part-1-leather-creasing-means-something-is-wrong.html If you're unhappy, return them. /thread  [[SPOILER]]
 I can't remember all the details... Was the chiseled last narrow like New Rey?  Also... grey? The Allen Edmonds grey shoes were perennially on sale, presumably because no one wanted them. That's fine that's what you guys are interested it, I just find it a curious pick, lol.  Does anyone have experience to comment: if the Olfe is a lil tight on the ball of my foot, is Hiro my only option? Ama?
 LOL, nice eye! You are correct.   And thanks.
  Nice ninja edit. The original one made me