or Connect

Posts by MarioImpemba

For those keeping score, my UPS note says I owe $41. Bummer.
Awesome Victory. Made in USA!
I wasn't home, so UPS didn't leave my package    These pictures are killing me. I should know better by now to have things shipped to work. Dying to caress mine .
  I reco'ed this so I will defend it.   Firstly, I learned on this bike and had absolutely no issues endangering myself due to the power delivery because:   1. The powerband is extremely linear and predictable. I have the M2, which has Sportster cams and is tuned for mid-range torque. It revs like a lug, unlike a japanese 4cylinder, so it's hard to rev too high when easing out the clutch from stops. 2. I can go wide-open in 2nd and it won't lift the front. The bike is...
I believe I've said it before, but for a $3k starter bike, I'm not sure why anyone would choose a Ninja or similar 250-500 twin over a Buell, other than for residual. I learned and have been riding my Buell a year now.  You can usually find them for $3k-3.5k all day long on craigslist. They handles and stop great, and a torquey V-twin is easy as hell to learn on and makes a great dd ride. And, unlike a Ninja, it will actually get the hell out of its own way when you want...
  Thanks man.      Thanks!
Those look great man.   I will definitely be swapping flat laces for round, though.   Were we able to come up with a preferred care method for the museum calf?
Had my first accident today - real slow speed lowside. A cager was cutting me off in a round-about and I swerved towards the curb and slid on the gravel dirt near the curb. Turned out OK. Picked the bike up and rode home with a bent toe-shifter. My hand hurts like hell, but I'll get over it. Shit happens, I guess; my fault for not being more defensive around cagers.

You are correct sir. You know your bikes. I had to google image something quickly at work. Here's the proper thumper:       I would love to try one.