or Connect

Posts by MarioImpemba

Oh man, those are lookin' good beat up; I got a long way to go.
I have that on mine, though it's not a loose thread, just the end of the thread, and all the stitching is intact with no signs of falling apart.
Jeeze, these production issues are awful, and way too frequent. "You get what you pay for" is starting to become realized, once again.   In other news, going on 5-weeks now for the Austerity Boot MTO. Hopefully we start getting some glimpses soon 
  That's all I use.   Never understood the point of a tinted wax; you don't wax your car with color-matched wax.
  Sold-out like a mf!
Olfe fits pretty TTS and standard width (E UK, D US) IMO; maybe a touch long and narrow. 9 UK seems to be longer than 9.5 US in my experience.
  I think you're going to have to repeat this (4) more times before a decision is reached.    Both sound like great options. I personally think the Vale would be amazing in plum calf, though I'm not sure I'm committed in this MTO.
I picked up this Bell Star for $300:       http://www.motorcyclecloseouts.com/hot+deals/street+helmets+40-70+percent+off/bell_star+livin+large+helmet   It was too tight for my wire glasses, by now it's not bad getting them in there going through the face shield opening.   Also had to get a Bell for the photochromic transition shield which works great, as I don't have prescription sunglasses.
Standard Merm brouging on the toe still might be a nice touch. Not super keen on calf plain-toes; been there, done that, wrote the movie, sold the rights. Dah well. Opinions...