or Connect

Posts by MarioImpemba

And nothing of value was lost.    Member misterjuiceman has been added to your Block list. You may need to refresh the page to hide their posts. Member Neognosis has been added to your Block list. You may need to refresh the page to hide their posts.
What it needs is less shitposters. I like when people post good, bad or indifferent experiences in all threads, but seems like several people have an irrational crusade against w1k's and really love to belabor a point. Chromexcel scuffs. White's are better. Coconut oil is the best way to treat bull penis. We get it.
 Vintage is fine since I can always ride the Buell if I have to wrench on it. Thanks for recommendations! http://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/mcy/4496047661.html This looks pretty nice, but seems like a lot of money for what it is?
How about a small motorcycle for riding a few miles to work and back? Thinking something like a 250cc. Looking for something small and light. I have something obscene like a 27" inseam. I like a standard/upright riding position. Cheap running costs and good mpg. Hoping for ~$1.5-2k max. CB250?
Finally fixed my brake issue. I bled the brakes, then they started locking up after 10 min of riding. I took apart the MC and cleaned it all out - was pretty gunky. Put everything back together and couldn't get any lever pressure no matter what I tried. I thought maybe I couldn't air past the MC banjo bolt, so I bought a banjo bolt with bleeder. While I bought that, I bought a SS line, because why the hell not? I went on vacation and had the parts shipped while I was gone....
  Oh, so that's why it's tight on me   Damn getting old and slowing metabolism.
 I would own a Vanson over a Dainese any day. For starters, they are much cheaper, used. Secondly, they are made in USA (except the occasional made in hondurus, or whereever it was, models). The leather is thicker and seems sturdier than Dainese, having handled both. It should provide better abrasion resistance, though I'm confident most Dainese jackets are more than up to the task of protection under any falls. I have never been impressed with Dainese for the money, and...
Anyone seen a Meermin bag in person? Thoughts? Seem like a good value.
 My buddy loves his Blunnie's. I was looking at getting some Comfort Craftsman RM's for my recent vacation to walk around, but just couldn't do it... As my buddy put it, Chelsea boots are too "Dane Cook".