or Connect

Posts by MarioImpemba

Uh, so the price is up $20 now?
I'm pretty sure I've posted this before, but I got my Bell Star @MotorcycleCloseouts for $300.   http://www.motorcyclecloseouts.com/hot+deals/street+helmets+40-70+percent+off/bell_star+livin+large+helmet   I love it. The photochromic shield is a must for me as I wear eyeglasses and don't have prescription sunglasses.
 Lookin' good with that toe shine bruh! 
 I wouldn't expect Nick to know anymore about leather shoe care than I would expect Bill Ford, Jr. knows about how to service a Mustang; they're legacy management. Shit, according to this, Nick had aspirations to be a chef, not a tanner. Now who I do trust is someone that's been making and caring for shoes for decades... taken straight from the Shoe Care thread: 
Hi Devaratth,   We could do $175 shipped, for both size 10 shell shoes and I will return any money if shipping is less than $75.   Thanks.
Shipping to Oman would be around $60, so we would be looking at $100 total.
 Yup, look just like mine did when new: 
Nick@Horween advised strongly against Lexol on Shell Cordovan, giving no explanation, while many others, including myself, have had good luck with Lexol on shell.   As far as I'm concerned, Nick@Horween's advice is baseless.   The proof is in the pudding; Crane's has well documented his exploits and care regime, and his boots look great and are holding up. It's also a simple an inexpensive treatment. I see little reason to deviate or experiment other than personal...
 I didn't mean to turn it in to that, I was just surprised. I need to try Ned Ludd - even my therapist recommended it.