or Connect

Posts by MarioImpemba

Man, Epaulet is awesome.   Henley midnight overdye The material is pretty thin, which I like since I'm always really warm.       Loopwheel in green Maybe I'm imagining it, but loopwheeled and barrel loom tees always seem to drape so nice.       For ref I'm 5'8" and 13.5 stone and both shirts are in Large.
 Jesus Christ...  In other news... man, $35 for a loopwheeled tee? Insanity. Had to pick one up. Any ideas if this is limited run/stock?
Don't know whose they are, but someone had some Addisons resoled by Brian the Bootmaker and they look cool.   Not sure how kosher hot-linking from his host is, so I won't, but it's fairly easy to find his latest work in any BtB thread, his instagram, or google. 
 I can't remember where; he's all over sufu, denimbro, instagram, et al. It was spendy, but I love these boots, so why not? They were getting due-ish for a resole, so I decided I wanted something that looked more White's-esque. It was funny that he resoled someone else's 721's with a single midsole like a week before me :)
Had my 721's resoled by Brian the Bootmaker:      
McClean appears to have the butyl sole which should wear better.

Oh man, I've been trying to talk my Dad in to one of these for a year now, but I think he's getting away from riding in his old (and injured) age. I haven't ever read or heard anything bad about the Diavel.