or Connect

Posts by MarioImpemba

Lookin' good!
Just attempting to be self deprecating.   They are indeed expensive.   I wear eye-glasses when I ride since I refuse to wear contacts ever, so having a photochromatic shield is a Godsend.
  I knew everyone ignores me.
 Dunno why you wouldn't of gone for the photochromic shield then.
 I'm really diggin' those Scramblers for the simplicity of it. Also, Mother of God.jpg, that dude in the vid... mustache, bow tie, haircut...  Get this when it's available: http://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle/protectint-arai-light-reactive-sai-max-vision-pinlock-insert I run a photochromic shield on my Bell and it is great.
Official Wool Cardigan and Leather Sneakers Sales Thread 2015.   If I ever in my life see someone wearing a Stark with CP low's, I will punch them in the dick.
Heavy is right. And the /5 brakes suck.   Dang, that Duc tq curve ain't bad at all; movin' good by 3k.   I concede akatsuki has got it right on this for the BEST choice.
I was vehemently argued against in this thread that an old boxer BMW is way too much bike for a beginner, yet now we're recommending those and 80hp 600 ducati's with peak tq @8k RPM?   
 Can't wait to see your fit pic with this.
 Dang, Courtlands look a lot cooler than I thought.