or Connect

Posts by MarioImpemba

Awesome, thanks guys. I didn't even think about the trial behind printing a true 1:1 file; good point.
After years of contemplating, I'm ready to commit to a pair of White's and need some friendly help, please :)   Does Kyle have a direct email, or should I just email the general "sales" email?   I trace my foot and then can scan and email it over for fitting? Is that the process.   Thanks!
 You often have a lot of great boot make-ups, but as soon as I read Barrie or Trubalance I lose interest. Any plans for Hampton, Plaza or Grant lasted Alden boot makeups?
 This is inspirational shit right here.
Somewhere around 2 years old... I abuse the hell out of these... taken just now.  
   That stitching being off on the heel wouldn't really bother me at all, but if they fit poorly then that's a no-go. You can either try to resell them and take your losses, or try thicker socks or an insert or heel cup. Red Wings don't seem to have nearly the amount of QC issues with construction, and certainly not with the SB Foot leather vs. Chromexcel. I did really enjoy the SB Foot leather, just not the overall aesthetic or fit/comfort of the Red Wings. If you like...
Wolverines may be inferior to Red Wings from a construction standpoint, but Wolverines certainly look a hell of a lot better, and this is a style forum after all. I felt like Ronald McDonald wearing my black-cherry Beckman's.   I'm pretty fucking confident that Wolverine's will be up to the task of handling all the carpet in the office and those degenerative sticky whiskey-bar floors on the weekends for most wearers.   The kicker is in the versatility of a ~$250 boot...
 That broken twill camo is just absurdly awesome. I'm not a kamigata man myself, so any plans to offer this material in another form?
Everything on this page, plus the 721 and 744's I'm confident are all the exact same last: http://www.wolverine.com/US/en/1000MileCollection
If there's a market for it, I can't imagine Shoei and Bell being more than a year or two behind rolling out this sort of tech. It'd save me from having to buy a bar-mount phone holder for directions.