or Connect

Posts by MarioImpemba

From a year ago in this thread; not sure if you caught them:  That's probably enough Hannover's on this page :)
I SnoSealed both my regular 1K's and my 721's. The 1K's were topyed. The 721's have been resoled. No issues.   For socks, Darn Tough all the way; lifetime warranty!   I've worn every kind of sock with my 1K's, but wool boot socks are the most comfortable, as you'd imagine.
On a Bounty Hunter make-up, say I love brown semi-dress for the vamp and counter, but want the ultimate in comfort on the shaft, what do you guys think? Brown Chromexcel? Lined water buffalo? CXL and Horween shell are just so damn pliable and comfy around the ankles.
 Embrace the veiny bull penis.
There is so much hotness going on in this thread; AS so under-appreciated.
 Dang. They nailed it with the Park last. Looks good, thanks for sharing.
Haha, I've seen those, but... does anyone actually use them? That's what I don't get, how do you guys not cramp up your hands? Is it because I have carny hands? I've yet to go on a ride longer than about 45 min because it just gets too annoyingly painful.  
My throttle hand cramps up after 30 minutes. What's the secret to long rides?
  Awesome, thanks guys. I didn't even think about the trial behind printing a true 1:1 file; good point.
After years of contemplating, I'm ready to commit to a pair of White's and need some friendly help, please :)   Does Kyle have a direct email, or should I just email the general "sales" email?   I trace my foot and then can scan and email it over for fitting? Is that the process.   Thanks!