or Connect

Posts by antt1

I'd say medium thickness, unlined.
Abasi Rosborough ARC Jacket + Trousers Size 48 + 34   $850 SOLD     Abasi Rosborough ARC Jacket and Trousers in Black Flannel. Bought these recently but I realized I may not have enough use for them, so here's your chance to get a good deal. By far the most comfortable suit I have ever tried. I may also be willing to sell them separately, though cheaper if you get both.   More pictures...
Zam Barrett High-Neck Cardigan Size 48   $250 SOLD     More pics: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7   High-Neck Cardigan by Zam Barrett from FW14. Made of 100% wool in color Ice, a nice light grey melange. Asymmetric front, two-way riri zippers, raglan shoulders, spiraling seams at the sleeves, raw hems, and a super high neck that can be folded down.   Same as this except different color: http://imgur.com/a/SgfjJ   I ordered this directly from Zam, but unfortunately...
Faliero Sarti Silk Blend Scarf   $180 $115 SOLD     More pics: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5   Silk/micromodal blend scarf by Faliero Sarti. The color is a gradient from black to teal. This thing is lightweight, sheer, super soft and huge. Drapes beautifully. If you've ever handled Faliero Sarti scarves you know they're on a whole nother level.   The scarf is in good condition. It has a total of 4 holes, but they're tiny, largest being 3 mm wide. Completely unnoticeable....
Zam Barrett Minimalist J Jeans Size 50   $80 SOLD     More pics: 1 | 2   Black Minimalist J Jeans by Zam Barrett from FW11. Made of very tough "heavy painters canvas". They originally had some salt residue all over, which has since come off. The metal belt loop has also been removed from the back.   They've seen some wear, but the condition is pretty good. There's a half a cm wide distressed spot at the left knee, though not an actual hole.   !!NOTE!! The...
SASQUATCHfabrix 'Magma' Knit Sweater Size Medium   $200 $130 SOLD     More pics: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6   Yellow melange 'Magma' knit sweater by SASQUATCHfabric from AW11. Made of soft wool blend fabric. The actual sweater isn't double layered, just the neck. It has a striped tonal pattern woven from different shades of yellow and grey. Woven loosely and irregularly, so there are tiny holes all over if you look close enough. The hems have a raw feel to...
Nicholas K Knit Vest Size M   $180 $85     More pics: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6   Greyish brown knit vest by Nicholas K. Super soft and comfortable. Off-white furry cotton lining, high neck, side pockets, zipper and snap closure, sturdy 2-way YKK zips. The vest can be worn a bunch of different ways by playing around with the snap buttons and the zippers.   The vest is new with tags. Has only been tried on. Comes with extra snap buttons and thread.   Fits a 48...
Kazuyuki Kumagai Attachment Blazer Size 3   $200 $105 SOLD     More pics: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4   Black wool blazer by Kazuyuki Kumagai Attachment. Made of lightweight 100% wool suiting fabric that breathes well. Partly lined, single vent, vertical pockets, and button and hook closure. The inside chest pockets on both sides are also vertical and have a snap closure.   Worn only a few times, so it's in great condition.   Retailed for $465 USD in Japan.   The blazer...
Zam Barrett Cashmere Razor Coat Size 48   $500 $365 SOLD     More pics: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8   Razor Coat by Zam Barrett from FW12. Made of 100% cashmere, by far the most luxurious fabric I've ever handled on a coat. It drapes beautifully. Super sharp lines, intricate seamwork, single vent, hidden button placket, horn buttons, and high neck collar with hook closure. Inside chest pockets on both sides. The coat is slightly longer in the front than in the...
Neil Barrett T-Shirt Size M   $40 $30     More pics: 1 | 2   A double-layered t-shirt by Neil Barrett. Black inner layer and gray outer layer, sewn together at the shoulders. The hems are unfinished and the neckline is pre-distressed.   The material is incredibly soft rayon.   Used a couple of times. In good condition.   Fits like a TTS 46.   Measurements Shoulder: 43 cm Chest: 49 cm Length: 71 cm 100% Rayon   Made in Portugal   I ship with tracking. Items are...