or Connect

Posts by antt1

Neil Barrett T-Shirt Size M   $40 $30     More pics: 1 | 2   A double-layered t-shirt by Neil Barrett. Black inner layer and gray outer layer, sewn together at the shoulders. The hems are unfinished and the neckline is pre-distressed.   The material is incredibly soft rayon.   Used a couple of times. In good condition.   Fits like a TTS 46.   Measurements Shoulder: 43 cm Chest: 49 cm Length: 71 cm 100% Rayon   Made in Portugal   I ship with tracking. Items are...
Diet Butcher Slim Skin Frayed Sweater Size 2   $120 $105 SOLD   More pics: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4   Destroyed gray sweater by Diet Butcher Slim Skin from A/W 2011. Made of very soft wool blend knit. Fairly wide neckline. Extremely frayed hem with a couple of holes closeby and one in the sleeve. It's not falling apart, though.   Worn a few times but still in great condition.   Despite the measurements it's probably best for a 46 since it's somewhat cropped. Might work on a...
Silent Damir Doma Hoodie Size S   $160 $145 SOLD   More pics: 1 | 2 | 3   Grayish brownish green hoodie by Silent Damir Doma. Made of super soft cotton. Zipper closure, double layer hood, frayed shoulder seams.   Worn a few times but it's in great condition. No signs of wear.   Elongated body and sleeves. Fits TTS on a slim 48 or oversized on a 46, whichever you prefer.   Measurements Shoulder: 46 cm Chest: 51 cm Sleeve: 77 cm Length: 72 cm   100%...
Silent Damir Doma 'Satilla' Shirt Size M   $120 SOLD   More pics: 1 | 2 | 3   Hidden placket shirt by Silent Damir Doma. Made of grayish tan cotton. It's longer at the front and has a slightly displaced seam at the back. Spiraling seams at the sleeves. Hidden buttons.   Worn a few times but it's in great condition. No signs of wear.   Fits a slim 48. Could work on a 46. The sleeves are pretty slim.   Measurements Shoulder: 44 cm Chest: 51 cm Sleeve: 69...
Julius_7 Leather Trimmed Mesh Top Size 4   $220 $160 SOLD More pics: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 Long-sleeved mesh top by Julius_7 from Spring/Summer 2011. Made of semi-stretchy cotton mesh. The seams spiral slightly around the body and arms and they're reinforced with leather. Leather straps at the neck and hem. Worn literally just once, so the condition is basically new. This would fit a 48 like in the runway shot, but it works on just about any size between 46 and...
Selling shoes that don't get any use and deserve some love.   I ship with tracking. Items are located in Finland. PM me for a shipping quote. Feel free to throw me a message if you have any questions at all.   Thanks for looking! Jil Sander Derby Shoes Size 9 UK   $130 $75     More pics: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8   Mid gray derbies by Jil Sander. Slightly pointed toe shape. Sort of a subtle indent decoration at the toe box.   Used quite a bit as you can see...
Devoa Belt Size 2 $125 $100 SOLD     More pics: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 Black leather belt by Devoa. Hidden metal hook closure and metal belt loops. Five holes. The distance from the hook to the closest hole is 79.5 cm (31.5") and to the farthest 91 cm (35.75"). Best for a 32" waist, but it works for sizes 31 to 34. Width: 2.5 cm (1") It's been worn quite a bit, but still in great condition. Made in Japan.   I ship with tracking. Items are located in Finland. PM...
Stephan Schneider BEE Cardigan Size 4 $325 $260 SOLD     More pics: 1 | 2 Wine melange knit cardigan (BEE) by Stephan Schneider. Pre-ordered from the FW13 collection through Suspension Point. Worn only a few times, so it's in great condition. No signs of wear or pilling or any of that. Best for a 48 for a fitted look or 46 for a slouchier look. Whichever you prefer. Sorry for the shitty pics, the actual color is much nicer as you probably...
Robert Geller Zipper Blazer (BNWT) Size 48 $275 $245 SOLD     More pics: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6   Robert Geller zipper blazer from SS13. Black cotton fabric with a subtle herringbone pattern. Unlined. Double vent. Double zipper. All kinds of amazing. It's new with the tags still attached. Slightly wrinkled due to storage but those are easy to get rid of. Pockets are still sewn shut. Fits kinda relaxed. Best for a 48, but a slim 50 might be able to pull it...
 Thanks for the offer! Unfortunately those aren't really what I'm looking for.