or Connect

Posts by JL3212

Been busy lately so only have picked up a few things lately. Florsheims. Shell? I'm having a hard time telling with these.  [[SPOILER]]  Harley jacket A-2 Goatskin Bomber.   [[SPOILER]]  Angelo Nardelli SC 42ish   [[SPOILER]]
I am looking to cut back on my shoes.  These are headed to ebay but wanted to make them available on here first.  I'm open to reasonable offers; I don't expect much for some of the items (e.g., newer florsheims, Nike golf shoes, Sperrys). AE Park Ave 10.5 E  AE Maxfield 12 B   [[SPOILER]]  AE Alton 11.5 D   [[SPOILER]]  AE Boat Shoes 11.5EEE (insoles need to be replaced)   [[SPOILER]]  Nike Air Golf Shoes 11.5 [[SPOILER]]  Newer Florsheims 12 D  [[SPOILER]]  Older...
   Here is a few shots of the inside and another of the outside. Thanks so much for the advice! I really appreciate it.  [[SPOILER]]
Hello all, I just purchased these Wolverine 1000 mile boots and when they arrived the stitching on the upper was already coming off. Is this an easy fix? The retailer is offering a discount and I'd rather keep them if it's not that big of an issue. I have not contacted Wolverine yet.  Thanks for any help!    [[SPOILER]]
  Thanks! I kopped that since it should fit me!
I just purchased these Krause boots from unionmade's sale. The stitching on the uppers is coming off. I just got them yesterday and haven't worn them yet. Do you guys think I should return these?  [[SPOILER]]
 Shipped Monday and received on Friday, although the stitching on my shoes is coming apart.
I have been on vacation so have been mia, but I have a bunch of stuff to post. I've only gotten around to taking a few pics.      [[SPOILER]]     [[SPOILER]]    [[SPOILER]]     [[SPOILER]]     [[SPOILER]]      [[SPOILER]]      [[SPOILER]]    [[SPOILER]]
Stuff ending soon!!            
I cannot speak to equus, but I love my Narragansett belt. I've had it for over a year. Leather is supple, buckle and construction seems sturdy, and the price is decent. I'm probably going to purchase a black one in addition to the brown one I have.