or Connect

Posts by JL3212

Looking to trade for or purchase a gray suit (anything lighter than charcoal) in a 39-40R for a friend's wedding. PM me if you have anything!
Also got the same. Pretty happy about it.
PRL 11.5   http://www.ebay.com/itm/111322120234?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT
 Yeah..I just caved...  Thanks though!
Found some other stuff recently but this is all I got around to taking a picture of  [[SPOILER]]
  Another great haul! Looking forward to the other stuff.
  This is crazy.
  Thanks for the help! I kind of figured that I would be told to return it if I had to. Lol yeah, not sure what was going on. Could also be semolina. I envisioned someone wearing it while making a pizza and when tossing it the semonlina/cornmeal crumbs fell on the shirt and into the pocket.
Buyer Question: I bought a "NWT" Brioni shirt on eBay. Aside from having the wrong size and measurements, it was clearly not new despite having a tag that I suspect was stuck on at a later date. The shirt had the previous owner's initials on a tag that was conveniently covered in the listing's photos, missing button on sleeve, marks of ironing shine, showing wear, mis-ironed collar, spots throughout the shirt, and the breast pocket had a bunch of lint/dust/crumbs(honestly...
 Quote: Originally Posted by dahl5yankees What's your best thrift ever?Lowest Price/Best Item. (Pics Please)  Balint Shoes  [[SPOILER]]  RLPL DB Suit. Never took good pics cause it's my size. $9.99