or Connect

Posts by JL3212

Ralph Lauren Purple Label Suit by Chester Barrie. 39R.
 I've been using Saphir Renovateur for awhile and really like it, but have heard good things about Bick 4 in the shoe care thread, and it is also cheaper than Saphir.
All that Barbour....
Yeah, I was not expecting that and am pretty impressed. However, I posted on here to see if the Dymo 450 actually worked with any one's Mac for eBay labels because I was specifically told by Dymo support that "eBay and PayPal do not support printing to any type of label printer on Mac."  I also spoke with someone on the phone at Dymo and was more or less told it was ebay's problem and Dymo couldn't do anything to help.  If it's resolved I will post on here in case anyone...
Anyone using the Dymo 450 printer with a Mac? It either prints out blank labels in Safari or about a quarter of the label in Chrome.
It doesn't look like they are available now but I was tempted to pick up Gustin's duffel when they were: https://www.weargustin.com/store/482

Canali Proposta Gray Glen Plaid 44L Suit Grey Dual Vent 44 L Mens 36 x 32 Pleats  [[SPOILER]]
  [[SPOILER]]      [[SPOILER]]     [[SPOILER]]