or Connect

Posts by devo666

God, I hope they don't do another restock.  My wallet hates me right now and my closet can only fit so many blue jackets.
Can someone with experience tell me how their overcoats fit and how you size them relative to the size of your Suitsupply suits/sportcoats?  Do you go a size up on the overcoat if you're planning to wear it over a suit, or do they build in an allowance?   I wear a 36S Havana and am wondering if I'd get a 36 or a 38 overcoat.   Thanks!
They are adding new stuff to the outlet.  Bunch of new stuff in 36S and 36R.
US suitsupply outlet website is now "undergoing scheduled system maintenance."  this is new, right?   http://us.suitsupply.com/outlet
i think they're just cutting the regular sizes in half (looks like the long sizes are grossed up).  so, i'm assuming that 38S US size = 24 French size.   i wear a 36S in havana, so that would be 23.  thanks for making me feel like even more of a midget, you french surrender monkeys (jk, i love the french).
Anyone know wtf these French sizes are for short jackets?   23, 24, 25?  Are they just cutting the regular size 46, 48, 50 in half?
i didn't really think so because of the weave and patch pockets, but i guess it might depend who you're asking.  might have that problem with a lot of solid navy jackets that don't have blazer buttons (which i guess you could add).  regardless, it looks good as an odd jacket with lighter-colored pants.
  i have this jacket and love it, but would note that the fabric is a bit of a looser weave than might be considered "classic" for a blazer.  the loose weave and very little lining make it very breathable and it's great for warmer weather, but it might look a little more casual and be subject to snags if not handled carefully.   i'd say go ahead and order it and see if you like it.  nothing to lose.  it's a dope jacket.
Hi Riton.  I live in the US and would be interested in using your proxy service as well.  Could you please add me to your list for notification when the outlet sale opens up?  Many thanks!
Selling two $200 Allen Edmonds gift card.  Asking $175 per card shipped in CONUS .  Could probably also deliver in Chicago.   Received the cards as gifts and they've been sitting in my drawer since Christmas.  Don't have anything I want to buy right now.    These are physical gift cards that can be used same as cash at allenedmonds.com or in Allen Edmonds retail stores or the Allen Edmonds outlet stores.  That means you can use them on sale/clearance items or stack...