or Connect

Posts by gearhead

Sorry, there is no way around this. Its an inherent nature of denim. You can lessen it to a degree by avoiding rubbing your legs on stuff with light colours, and black denim or a washed pair transfers much less than a raw pair. You can also try washing your raw pair more frequently because the more you wear without a wash, fibers break down faster and have a higher chance of transfer.
Wow, those other signatures are illegible to me, maybe the one on the right is Holger ? Makes it more funny that he actually signed on where it says signed. It would be cool if we can get a fingerprint as well, and a piece of hair, wait a minute ............... How can u throw the tags out Spencer ? they are so thick like playing cards. I figure if i ever have amass a grand collection, i can make a Reni/Martin full house.
Fanboy question here, anyone wanna post their maker of Herning gear ? I have 2 pieces, my Amalgam cardigan was made by Martin while my Marked cardigan was made by Reni. Correct me if i'm wrong, but only like 5 ppl make the stuff over there ?
There's some good deals to be had at their sale, but this one especially caught my eye sns herning stark for 200 http://www.boylstontradingco.com/stark.html
I have a black calgary size small, ( i'm 5'7 120 lbs ) Still roomy for me, i could've went xs but i wanted the option to layer I would suggest a small for you korean dude, check holts, due west, rainbow jeans, ssense, harry rosen, corey's, etc. seems like a crapload of retailers in toronto are carrying the goose this year holts service is exceptionally well, if another location has stock, they will hold it or ship it to the location where you want to pick up try calling...
Those vibram / topy rubber sole protection come in sheets, which the cobbler outlines,cuts, and fits onto your shoes/boots I tried looking for them when i thought i could do it on my own and couldn't find any. Good luck with finding a supplier, not easy as the industry wants to protect itself and their jobs, its something ppl pay to the cobbler to get the whole job done = paying for parts and the labour Looks like your in nyc tho, wouldn't be much of a problem to ask...
Canada Goose would handle montreal fine ( i'm in Toronto and it has treated me well ) Outdoor Survival Canada - Used to make jackets for canada goose when they weren't so big, i've handled them at Lornes in downtown toronto, better made than CG, if they weren't so bulky i would have got one ( I'm very slim and own the CG Calgary ) Nobis - never handled, looks very well made tho, styleexchange.com carry's Moose Knuckles - Friend has one, looks great, fox fur trim CMFR -...
swaggerjack, you can't just buy leather heels like that, its a bit hard, you will have to find a supplier and buy in bulk, very rare these companies will just sell you 2 heels. Your cobbler will already have them, you will have to go through them. binauralbeats, dunno why dayton did that, it looks very odd. those stitches are pretty big, if the cobbler were to undo the stitches he will have to fill the holes with rubber cement as it will surely let water in if not covered...
They do have them on the site, just not in black yet, listed as expedition alpine http://www.rokinshop.com/store/index.php?cat=17&marca=39 U can email them for retailers, i know 3 in toronto being Uncle Otis and Lavish and Squalor and Sydneys I have their Roy Boots and Ryder Derby shoes, they are inferior in quality to my ndc boots and marsell shoes, but then again, those are twice the price ( if not more ) of rokins' offerings. For their price, they are very good, beats...
http://www.rokinshop.com/store/index.php?cat=17&marca=39 The expedition boots, especially the low cut version, looks great, more refined than diemme boots which are too rugged for me