or Connect

Posts by sliq

this. but don't buy from their U.S. site... get it from makers
watch buffs, i'm on the scout for a Submariner 5513, ideally made in my birth year, 1986 in good+ condition. ideally with box and papers but will also consider ones without. shoot me a PM with a reasonable price if you're looking to offload.
 nope. they have the best returns policy in the game.
no more CT for me. their collars and cuffs bubbled after a few wears, washing and ironing plus their cotton feels cheap and cardboardy. I'd prefer the MJ bale for entry level shirts.. cotton feels more substantial. my only gripe is the lame contrast stitching with some of their shirts.
got a hole in a cashmere sweater thanks to moths larvae (even despite having moth balls and lavender in the cupboard).   is there someone in sydney that can repair it without the repair being discernible? or is the only way to fix it, DIY stitching?   fortunately the hole isn't very big but would prefer it to look perfect.
any in navy and size 38?
  agree with Petepan. personal injury is crap work and not the cash cow it once used to be. the flip side is you are in Parramatta and it is booming with work (I would know because I've been here for 7 years). if you decide to branch out to other disciplines of law, there's also the family law courts, local and district court for your crime/civil stuff. the restaurant scene is picking up some momentum so there's decent eats for those late nights spent at the photocopier.
 i'm not anal so I couldn't care less. life is too short to be worrying about such minute details.
quality wise I would put them as the same as the classic collection (non blue range) as mjb, if anything, slightly better made.. what I like are the lapels aren't as skinny and the lapel gorges are lower than mjb.. the Jort line would compete head to head with the Japanese made mjb - full canvassed from well known wool mills and some hand finishing. the three that I have have lasted me 3 seasons and still going strong. one is a light grey sharkskin and the others: charcoal...
their suits are good value; I've got 3 from them, two in the Washington and one in the Napoli. they've changed their currency to USD now.. excellent returns policy.