or Connect

Posts by Lirum

i believe you can if the building is free standing or the own the whole thing. one day I will own the building, and I will be able to smoke in the office.
This is garza, right? Want to make sure I'm not misrepresenting.
 Hopefully so man. You're definitely one of the success stories on this forum and I love reading your posts. Enjoy your month!
 So I've been watching your story with this bike since the beginning. It's usually good for a chuckle at your expense. But at this point, jesus dude I'm sorry.
 you should contract with eazye
this was listed for 10 minutes before i found it. looked like one of those perfect listings from the terrible title/picture. i purchased after checking three photos and reading the description once, figured i could recheck and if anything was off i'd push a refund. and yes, that is a dick move.   seller emailed me:     damnit.
 I love seeing/handling those mountineering boots. Found a NWOT Asolo pair last year and my brother has a pair he uses for hiking. Wearing full laced leather uppers feels awesome.
 "Cancel transaction" with the faulty buyer. This will initiate a transaction cancellation request which the buyer must accept before the transaction can be cancelled. When the buyer does that you will get your fees back. Inside the transaction cancellation request page there is a drop down to select why you are canceling. One of the (two?) options is along the lines of buyer remorse, which should work for your situation. If the transaction is cancelled with that option...
 Same.  I'm honestly surprised we're down. I, with the rest of the thread, have been voting every day and it's still neck and neck. This a decent sized community - keeping up with that is impressive.