or Connect

Posts by Lirum

Wow. Did not know this. Will reach out to the buyer.  douglaschilate  If you were looking to flip, you should be able to at least break even if that is a recent nice looking Zegna with the diagonal "*** Ermenegildo Zegna ***" thing in the blade tip. A year ago I would have tried selling that design (if recent) for 40-80. And you could sell the box for an additional 10-15. Lemonade and all that. --- On another note, just saw this:   Mad props @Brianpore !
I have just called and been told by ebay that the below feedback cannot be removed. Is this correct?  
 Was trying to determine whether to send it to you or not.    
 Bottom left is empty, but bottom right has "2" if that helps. The tag has "Drop 7". Could that that mean the drop that should be present on pants? Indicating there should be pants?
xpost from thrift thread:  
ideas on whether this is a sportcoat or orphan? seems to be but the silk/wool tag is throwing me off. three button, charcoal black, dual vent. no pants in sight and i don't know how to read the makers tag.    
[[SPOILER]]
So for almost two years I've been irritated by images being incorrectly oriented when they come out of my camera. Finally found a way to fix it. The fix requires a program that works at the command line, which can be somewhat bewildering if you haven't used it before. [[SPOILER]]
Proud of us, guys. I think Brian would be too.
Just got the PM from Brian. Thanks so much for heading this up Spoo.