or Connect

Posts by Andys89

Been after the wool fleece jacket (not the teddy furry thing) if anyone has picked one up in a xs or s, and it doesn't work out
Has anybody got the fisherman sweat? What's it like? Fit wise etc 
Anybody bought the fisherman knit? Good? How's the fit? 
Has anybody got the fisherman sweat? What's it like and how's the fit etc? If anyone has any pics they can post that would good 
How did you find the sizing on the unstructured? Bought a 36 which is yet to arrive, based in the measurements I think it should be okay but I've heard they come up slim 
Bought recently from another seller on here, unfortunately it's a bit small so selling on.    Beautiful Patrik Ervell peacoat from FW12/13 in size XS. Italian mélange navy wool with real horn tonal buttons and jetted pockets. Featured in Esquire (US). Excellent condition (9/10); barely worn outside of the house. Retailed for $850. Am looking for $425. Would trade for other outerwear, preferably ervell but message if you have something...
Yeah, they don't seem to have the measurements for 36 though. Was hoping to hear from people who have the blazer and can share their views 
Bought the unstructured blazer, had to get a 36 as 38 had sold out. Usually take xs in ervell and size s or xs in other designers, a bot concerned that the 36 may still be too small. How slim do they fit? There doesn't appear to be measurements on the site so it's hard to compare with something else 
Went for the blazer. Got. 36, usually take xs or small in ervell so I'm hoping it'll fit. I've read they come up pretty slim but they were sold out in 38. Looking at the measurements it should be okay, will only wear it with something thin underneath anyway. 
SHipping prices look like they have gone up on the webstore, anybody else noticed this or heard anything about it? Hoping it's a glitch as it has gone from 30 to 90 for international.