or Connect

Posts by Caustic Man

Nice, but you look itty bitty.
Might tweak my fit from earlier this week if we do blue/green
There is no reason you can't. When I say it's no biggie that still means a lot of people will be in suits and ties. I just mean that most won't be in a tux.
Yeah, it remains to be seen where this all leads to. Just this year there has been two widely talked about world premiers though. And I don't mean that just opera fans are talking about them. I'm talking about Fellow Travelers and Shalimar The Clown, the latter of which actually got a lot of air time on NPR. Neither of which I got to see :(. I was ready to drive down to Cincinnati to see Travelers but the dates didn't work out.
I know what you mean, although I wouldn't go quite so hard on it. I prefer traditional productions, generally speaking, but sometimes a new interpretation can be really cool. I just wish there were more world premiers out there. Lyric rarely has them. The Met perhaps more often. But the smaller companies seem to really push the envelope with world premiers these days.
As long as they are barathea cargo shorts.
Probably because no one feels like dressing up to go and see the millionth showing of Carmen.
Thanks. Buttons are actually more of a caramel colored corozo.
 Opening night of a production is no biggie unless it is a world premier or some other factor that makes it special.