or Connect

Posts by Caustic Man

I know I don't need to, I WANT to.
Thing is, there are certain details I would have to find. Peak lapels, single breasted, gray/black pinstripe trousers, light gray contrasting waist coat, and so on. It wouldn't be so simple for me. lol
 Pulling for whatever reason, and the fabric naturally folding and rippling because of movement, are two different things. I think this subject is getting away from you a little. An experienced eye can spot the difference between pulling and natural movement. Your jackets often pull. That's simply a fact. I'm not sure if you are being defensive or genuinely discussing this subject in good faith, but giving critiques to you is often a laborious process. Many times you...
This is spot on. I have a jacket that has slight pulling in one area because of a balance issue. No matter how much room, or lack thereof, it has, it will always pull.
^^^ In response to the above, you may want to note that in my original post of that picture I too said it was pulling.
 The thing is, rules like "covers your ass" are generalities. What I'm saying is, it should never NOT cover your seat, but sometimes covering your seat isn't enough. It's more about overall proportions than specific rules in isolation. It looks short because the proportions are off. These are observations and, like I've said, if you simply prefer to wear these kinds of proportions then enjoy it. No one is going to rip your clothes off you (although I can think of a few...
 All of this is wrong. Sorry.
A pink shirt and tweed. Northerners are weird...
I'm not sure if this is the best example or not, and it is still a little tight around the waist, but it's getting there.