or Connect

Posts by Caustic Man

Do you remember when you posted a picture of your closet? You scare me...
Hmmm, you know how they would make more sense to me? Perhaps as an alternative to boat shoes rather than an in-between formality between boat shoes and loafers. I don't see them as any more formal (using the term "formal" feels wrong when talking about loafers ) than regular boat shoes but perhaps just an alternative style. It seems to me that your use of them makes perfect sense, though. In a very casual workplace always wearing true loafers might seem like a bit much.
I guess I just don't know what to make of them. I mean, loafers are casual to begin with, boat shoes even more so. Why an in-between for the two? I personally don't have a use for them, but that doesn't mean they are useless, of course!
Someone had to get chosen. Personal friends or no, everyone's clothes are up for judgment. Don't take it the wrong way.
 Pics or it didn't happen.  I'm not sure how I feel about these. I don't much care for mixed metaphors. Anyway, I'm not sure how southern whole-cuts are but I think the rest makes up for it. This is my attempt at Southern Dandy, although I also oddly submitted it for the Pitti Friday Challenge. Possibilities for strange crossovers... 
Wish I had a beard to go along with this. Possibly a man bun.  
 FTFY Not that I don't enjoy the Pitti coverage (thanks for that btw, EFV). The occasional train wrecks are as entertaining as the occasional excellent fit.
 Lucky... My wife couldn't take a decent picture to save my life.
 This forum is a counterargument to that claim. 
Of course I did. As the kids would say "I'm just saying..."