or Connect

Posts by Caustic Man

Pretty much. Personally I don't know if I'd buy that suit. It's just not my style. But if you like it, and don't mind it having a scar, then go for it.
 The best reason to get the hole repaired is so that it doesn't get any bigger, of course.
The fit isn't bad at all, IMO. Whether it is worth it is up to you. I can only tell you what I would do. Personally, Hickey Freeman is nice, but it is nowhere near top of the heap in terms of clothing manufacturers. With alterations and repairs you are looking at a budget of $445 for a used suit. For that money you could get a new Suit Supply suit that would probably look a little more contemporary.    If we were talking about an Oxxford suit or a Canali, yeah, maybe I'd...
Looks about the same size as the hole I had repaired, but they can give you a specific quote. It's good that it's on a solid part of the cloth. Re-weaving patterned cloth is tricky and doesn't always look good.
The hole can be repaired. The best looking option is re-weaving, a labor intensive and expensive method. There is a place near me in Chicago called Without A Trace that is one of the best in the country. You can send stuff there if you aren't local. They have repaired one of my jackets and do a great job. A pinhole cost me $80, so it ain't cheap.
What size do you wear? I might have a pretty good deal for you.
Those are really hideous.
We are talking about Theo, right? That jacket is ripple and divot city. Those are catastrophic issues in my mind. Also, I don't think they are too wide either. The buckling and divots make it look particularly strange though.
Yeah, but the shoulders have all kinds of problems other than shoulder width. It is another example of a jacket that really doesn't fit well, and probably can't be altered to.