or Connect

Posts by Caustic Man

I've got a CM casual look that I like already. I'm not wanting to go too high fashion, but I definitely want to up my streetwear game.
Well then by all means, stick to it. I don't think anyone will say it's "wrong", however I never saw weddings as formal events. If I had my preference I'd probably wear something more exuberant.
Depends on if it was a daytime or nighttime ceremony.
Are you restricted to black tie? I wouldn't wear formal wear to a wedding.
I was purposefully looking to spend less when it came to the suede Herrings I got on Clag's recommendation. The simple fact is that I do not intend to wear suede oxfords all the often and couldn't justify the expense. I paid less than 200 for them after shipping and I am very pleased. They aren't Carmina, and they never will be, but they seem to be close to AE at a much lower price point.
Thanks, this helps a lot. To me a white t-shirt is a white t-shirt. Now I know what to look for when I buy more. Looks like some chunky boots are in my future!
Foo was the king of idiosyncrasies. However, no one taught me more about the theory behind good clothing choices than him.
@claghorn That's fair enough, but I don't think these exceptions have ever come up in those discussions. Or if they have I was so fixated on your idiosyncrasies to notice!
I didn't say Clag's list I said Clags. He hates ticket pockets, flaps, OCBD, monks, suits, that's pretty idiosyncratic.
I think Clag's has the most idiosyncrasies in terms on preferences of any poster on CM. Also, monks are awesome.