or Connect

Posts by Caustic Man

Yesss!  
Back to denim in another experiment. I like sneakers too much to wear Birks every day! Hopefully I am getting closer to knowing how to wear them.    [[SPOILER]]
 Boy, that's the truth.
Thanks for the feedback. I admire your look MoK.
Thanks fellas. MoK did indeed inspire the shoes.
CD has been mentioned to me before. I have been paying closer attention to him and I might try to take some inspiration from his style. I think I will need to play around with the proportions he uses though, to fit me.    Here is yesterday...  
That's ok, being white bread is fine by me. I looked at some Damir Doma stuff and I think you are right, plus it doesn't particularly appeal to me. I think the advice to look at themes is great because earlier on I was trying to take specific advice and it natural was all over the place because people have widely varying tastes and style. 
It's a fair observation. What I would say is that if you look back on this thread there were periods of inactivity in terms of fit posting. I have been posting more of late because I do feel like I'm making some progress. I'm sure I will slow down on posting and then pick it up again in the natural course of things. I think the last couple of days I have been trying to nail a certain look before moving on, if that makes sense.
 I would definitely try it. One thing I'm not afraid of is experimentation. I just need better high tops first. All I have are Converse.
 Ayup!