or Connect

Posts by Caustic Man

Unconventional @Anden, but I like it.
So @in stitches not only posts, but posts w/brown trousers? Awesome. 
 Let's not be too hasty here. There are many who would be willing to sacrifice for a worthy cause. Mmmm, yes, let us consider carefully who will receive a donut. I, for instance, am near the East Coast and may delightfully make such a sacrifice.
I love it. Grandma is a wise woman.
 Yes, the people who can lose massive amounts of weight rather quickly are people who are morbidly obese. For people who want to lose 10 or 20 lbs it is highly advisable to take it slow. Even if the health aspects weren't a concern, a massive crash diet and exercise tends to make people quit very quickly anyway. It's not about a number, it's about making a lifestyle change.
I'm not saying you can't, I'm saying it's unhealthy. But you are going to do what you are going to do I suppose.
Dude… 15 lbs in a month? That is going overboard and it's not healthy (unless you are 300 lbs). I'm not trying to sound like your mother, but be careful with losing too much weight too fast.
 Not in my experience. Paris does have some fashion plates types, as do most large cities, but average and poor dressers abound. If you don't want to look like a tourist simply don't wear shorts, a polo shirt, and don't have a camera constantly draped around your neck. On the other hand, who cares if you look like a tourist?  That being said, I simply dressed as I usually do while in Paris. Jacket and tie for dinner, comfortable clothes for walking around.
 Looks like you've worn them twice!