or Connect

Posts by Caustic Man

It's enough to make you want to wear sunglasses indoors.
Matching trou to carpet = next level.
That brings up an interesting point. The common advise around here is to tell new members not to buy anything until they know enough to know what they want, and can afford to buy something of decent quality. But what about when a member needs to wear a suit everyday NOW and doesn't have the money to spend on higher end stuff? I don't think anyone would judge you for going to Jos. in order to fill your need. If you can make those suits fit well, then you are winning half...
Unconventional @Anden, but I like it.
So @in stitches not only posts, but posts w/brown trousers? Awesome. 
 Let's not be too hasty here. There are many who would be willing to sacrifice for a worthy cause. Mmmm, yes, let us consider carefully who will receive a donut. I, for instance, am near the East Coast and may delightfully make such a sacrifice.
I love it. Grandma is a wise woman.
 Yes, the people who can lose massive amounts of weight rather quickly are people who are morbidly obese. For people who want to lose 10 or 20 lbs it is highly advisable to take it slow. Even if the health aspects weren't a concern, a massive crash diet and exercise tends to make people quit very quickly anyway. It's not about a number, it's about making a lifestyle change.
I'm not saying you can't, I'm saying it's unhealthy. But you are going to do what you are going to do I suppose.