or Connect

Posts by Caustic Man

What SHOULD I find wrong with it?
Both great suits!
 I agree. My wife and I will occasionally ask each others opinions on what we are wearing with the unspoken understanding that it applies only to color combinations and textures. The reason being that although we both love clothes and shoes, we recognize that the two worlds are… well... worlds apart. Those who understand both, I bow to.
 You are.  But that's ok. Have fun at your event.
Wow...
 http://www.herringshoes.co.uk Might try this place. Search by your size (mind the UK conversion). There are some on there for around 150 and most would be better than Cole Haan.
In your question you asked about a blazer and gray trousers with a waistcoat for a semi-formal event. Semi-formal is generally recognized as black tie (i.e.: Tuxedo territory). If this is a true semi-formal event then you might consider that most people will be wearing black tie. If it is semi-formal in name only, as it would appear you are a college student, then it may not be so daunting. I agree with Murl in your other thread that a waistcoat is generally not advisable...
I have an idea. What size are you?
Hmmm, I don't know about that one. I have had one pair of Cole Haans a while back and wasn't impressed with them even in my n00bery. On the other hand, it's possible that these are decent.