or Connect

Posts by Caustic Man

That's what I'm talkin' bout! Thanks. 
 I know! I would have worn a leather jacket if I had one. Speaking of which, I've been meaning to get one for, like 3 years.
 Srsly! If the villain thought WE were mean... Honestly I don't mind viciousness, or snark. However I do wish there was more construction, rather than destruction. What I mean is, it's great to know what is wrong with it, but also tell me how I could have made it better!
Well they certainly have their own way of offering advise in SW&D, don't they? lol
As some of you may know, we had a SW&D challenge over in CM. Figured I would take this opportunity to introduce myself to the other side of the house. This was my entry.  [[SPOILER]]
My version of SW&D. I hope it's not too bad. I'd love to hear from some of the SW&D dudes on it.   [[SPOILER]]
 Hi.
 Definitely more of what I would consider SW&D, compared to the first.
 Oh, must have been some earlier posts of his that I didn't see then. I think MC has a certain conservatism (duh!) that meets any initial posters. However once we get used to someone a little, like Tibor, or you, for instance, then people just accept that that is the way he is and we should appreciate it for what it is. Just seems to be a pattern anyway.
 I actually thought Shah got a lot of good comments. I, for one, liked what he did in the context he was wearing it in. I think most understood that.