or Connect

Posts by Caustic Man

Oh man, you just gave me an awesome idea.
 I'm still not sure what the requirements are supposed to mean, but I am eager awaiting an opportunity to make a fool of myself.
I've had this jacket for a while but I don't think I've ever worn it. Happy Tuesday.   [[SPOILER]]
 Stitchy... baby... I think I felt it move a little. Awesome.
 I stopped watching Sky rather early on in disgust. Then again, same can be said for MSNBC and Fox. I have come to the conclusion that no news broadcasts are unbiased. They simply cater to the expectations of their audience. Al Jazeera is a great example. Admittedly not a British news source (of course). When my friends from America first came into contact with it they lauded it as a truly unbiased news source because they criticized things that U.S. news sources wouldn't...
I kind of REALLY want that tie, Cleav.
 As you can see, we didn't want him either, lol.
 I completely disagree. While living overseas I had an opportunity to view more british news than I ever cared to. I was shocked by the tabloidy (is that a word?) nature of even the mainstream broadcasts. I'm not saying U.S. news is better, but British news is definitely NOT better either.  Actually, British news often gets cultural things in the U.S. wrong, just as the U.S. gets them wrong for Britain.
Lol@real news broadcasts. You realize where Piers Morgan is from, right?
 Yes, it is somewhat controversial, however I purposefully go for just a little bit of tie peaking out of the top. That's how my granddad used to wear it. Come to think of it, I wear flat caps a lot because he used to as well.   Thanks, mang.