or Connect

Posts by Caustic Man

Well Marlins slick up really nicely with a minimum of work. I can do the entire action job myself on my bench. In fact, a lot of people still use old Marlins for competition. The only problem is that you can't short stroke them. I think the model 1866 and 1873 are the only ones you can do that to. Possibly the 1860, but that's not a practical model for competitions. Has to do with the internal links. I believe the Marlins and Rossis are all late model levers that use...
Now THAT is what I expect to see from a Serbian. Other than an obsession with Vruc Vetar, of course.
 I see the problem. I neither get a paycheck nor do I have shoe trees. Like , I simply insert smaller shoes into my shoes. I suggest we petition to change his name to NotWillingToDoAnythngButLearn, or if there is a character limit, JohnBoy will do.
I will have you know that I am capable of changing my own oil! No one has ever seen me do it, and I'd probably screw it up if I tried, so I'm just happy to let the gas station attendant do it. Other than that I will continue to look for comments with "so much value"!
Nope. Nothing.
Any man who wants to be well dressed must immediately stop listening to what women think about style. They are in a completely different world. If you wear it right, and with panache, you will MAKE them love it.
@jlongmor, not a bad sense of style IMO. In terms of pattern and color this is pretty good. Michael Kors makes substandard clothing if you ask me, but you can always buy better clothes later. I hate the buttons on that blazer, too. Hard to tell anything about fit from your pictures. Stick around and post again.
You need a tailor to open up your pockets?
 Yes, white flannel was common for upper class vacationers in the decades before and after the turn of the century.