or Connect

Posts by Caustic Man

Ah, psychologist. There is another dusty book field I forgot. True, I rarely see it either but I'm just wondering what the stereotype is for people. This may or may not actually correspond to reality.
What field does one specifically associate the "stereotypical" professor look with? That is to say, tweed, bowtie perhaps, argyle sweater, loafers... I would classify it generally as a "dusty book" genre, which is historians, literary professors, sometimes music professors, possibly archaeologists, probably others.   [[SPOILER]]
 Rudolph reference.
Yes, I think I get what you mean. Basically, I'm not "pulling it off"? 
 You could have left it at this.
Actually yes, I would love to try a better haircut. I'm getting a cut in a couple days and will see what they can do. I'd probably rather go shorter than longer because my hair grows in weird ways as evidenced in some of my MC fits. Thanks for the kind words about my last fit. I thought I was doing pretty good with it until I saw the reception (or lack thereof) it got! 
Ugh! I forgot about that thread. I don't want to be associated with anything called "foofing".
You got me there. All I know is that the disasters will come when starting out with something like this. Self doubt or not, I'm not going to let it end my journey.
 I never suggested it was. My advice is entirely my own opinion. Opinion that I believe to be grounded in hard won experience and background, but opinion nonetheless. I stand by my advice and I think it would have elevated your fit as evidenced by my photoshop attempts. You are free to disregard these suggestions (at your own peril IMO). Also, I'm beginning to think a thread entirely of photoshopped fit suggestions might be interesting. Reindeer games indeed...
Thats because you're a Bumble.