or Connect

Posts by Caustic Man

Since you asked...   Sorry, but I have to use JC for illustration purposes. Put your thumb over his face if you feel awkward about it. I have highlighted the problems in red and the good stuff or solutions in green.  JC already knows what I'm about to tell you and I'm not revealing and secrets here, just commonly held knowledge about not looking like a hobbit when you wear clothes. The fact that he persists in wearing these mistakes tells me that he is either a masochist,...
That's interesting, I didn't know that. Thanks for the heads-up.
Where have you been? This thread is a playground and has been for some time. Not that there's anything wrong with that.
As an aside, I was thinking of creating a thread based solely on how you are ruining your life through sartorial decisions that make you look even shorter than you actually are. There is a limit to how bad I can get, however, and I decided against it.
Thanks for the advice. I was considering extending the shoulders as well but I wasn't sure.
Hazards of the profession.
 It's all part of the game. Being the bad guy is a lot more fun that being the good guy.
KW Suit arrived yesterday. Initial impressions are that the fit is better than I would have expected for a first try. Still, there are certainly some adjustments that need to be made. The back across the shoulder blades feels a bit tight, I'm guessing that this is causing some pulling at the sleeve head leading to the small divot over the right shoulder. Thinking of extending the shoulder and the upper back next time to alleviate this but I'll have to ask @Kent Wang what...
 lol You were not far from my mind when I wrote that.  Tongue firmly planted in check, bro. On the other hand, not that firmly... 
Well you've got the right color. To me this is another hybrid(ish?) show and is neither very southern nor very trad. If you like them then it doesn't matter, you'll find a way to make them fit in your rotation.As for socks, I don't think it has to be homegrown to be southern. Nearly every item of Ivy clothing originated in England (Northeastern elites having been intense Anglophiles in the first half of the 20th c.). It's safe to say it's a southern thing if you see pink...