or Connect

Posts by Caustic Man

Oh, so he's a troll.
The point has nothing to do with caring for clothes, which I'm sure we all do. With your wardrobe you are essentially required to wear the same thing every time. This is fine if you only wear Classic Menswear once a month or perhaps once a year. This is a Classic Menswear forum, however. They wear CM on a daily, or at least weekly, basis.  Your wardrobe is simply not sufficient for people who are required, or choose, to dress in CM on a regular basis. You are simply not...
It couldn't be a parody of that picture since I have never seen it. Although it is apropos.
 Set it back farther. The closer the camera is to you the more it will make you look like a pear standing on two toothpicks. A camera placed farther away reduces the ratio of how close one part of your body is to the lens, v. another. Also, distortion will appear at the edges of the lens because lenses are not flat. Having the camera farther away and zooming in if need be will reduce this affect by reducing how much of the image of you is near the edges. Having the camera...
 The very nature of achieving transcendence defies external explanation or representation. In other words, if that was what stage 7 looked like, it wouldn't be stage 7.
Stage 3, along with all the intermediate stages, were written with specific StyleForum users in mind. The stages weren't created because these members exist, rather an allusion was made to these members in order to better illustrate the points I was making. Using specific, although anonymous, examples better represents the concepts than would being entirely theoretical. Who these members are that I am referring to is up to you to guess.
@Veremund's critique could have used more in the way of suggestions for improvement but he is correct, it is not good. Take his critique to heart or ignore it, but when the day is done he is objectively right.
 To answer this specifically, the amount of money spent is of very little concern. Of far more importance is the philosophical-psychological state of mind of the transcendent human. By definition this person neither values nor does not value expensive items. This person could shop entirely at thrift stores or not at all.