Posts by Miike

Jcrew code "heartyou" working on most items including 30% off Alden. 
For sale are a brand new pair of Yuketen Maine Guide DB (Double Bottom) with wool panels. Asking $400 shipped within the CONUS. For other locations, please message me. I don't have any feedback on here, but have positive feedback on other sites.    Details: Size: US 10 / Width: E Retail: $830 and sold out Comes with: box, tags, custom bag Leather: Horween  Sole: Vibram Christy   Yuketen's site info about sizing:  Sizing Guide: Yuketen moccasin styles are true to US...
Brand new Buttero leather sneakers with margom soles.They are made in Italy and come with both raw leather and cotton shoe laces.    The size is a US 9 or EU 42, however they run one size large. Sizing is similar to Common Projects and Diemme shoes.    Asking $190 shipped via Paypal within continental US only.    Feel free to ask any questions! I have feedback selling on other sites, PM for details. 
I have three pairs of Creative Recreation shoes for sale. They are all different styles, but all are in US size 10.5 and brand new in box.   I am asking $45 shipped CONUS for each pair.   Feel free to ask about additional details for any of the pairs such as fabrics, style names etc.   Thanks for looking!
For sale is a brand new with tags Spiewak Dugan Peacoat in Charcoal Heather. It is a US size Large.    I am asking $115 shipped each for the jacket. (within CONUS.)   The pictures are stock images, but feel free to ask for closeups of the actual jacket or any measurements.   Thanks for looking!
I have for sale four pairs of chukkas by Walk Over. They are all the same model and color. The sizes available are (in US sizes): 8.5, 9.5, 10.5 and 11.5.   These shoes are all brand new in box. They are made in the USA!   I am asking $185 shipped (within the USA) for each pair.   Thanks for looking!
I have for sale three pairs of chukkas by Walk Over. They are all the same model and color. The sizes available are (in US sizes): 8.5, 9.5 and 10.5   These shoes are all brand new in box. They are made in the USA!   I am asking $175 shipped (within the USA) for each pair.   Thanks for looking!