or Connect

Posts by chv7

The loose harness were only on the SS16.  Looks like they fixed it with the FW16 iteration, just by looking at your pictures mines are noticeably looser. I only have a little bit of wiggle room in the toe, both on my calfs (40.5), and my cigars (40).
How are you measuring the inseam? crotch to hem? At 27' it hits right at my foot without shoes on, and with boots on I get 1-2 stacks.  EDIT: Just measured myself and I'm about 5'6  , but 27' inseam is perfect for me. I'll throw up a picture sometime.
Are you just plugging yourself? I know nothing about you, so I'm not sure what point you're trying to get across with that picture regarding the info I gave, SirGrotius.
I'm about 5'7 and have all my pants tailored to about 27in. at 5'6 I don't think you'd want anything over 29in
Thanks! I actually have the jodhpurs, forgot to mention that, but they were perfect right out of the box. They're snug enough where my feet doesn't slide around when I walk, width is perfect, and there's just enough toe room.
Thinking about picking up a pair of the ss16 calf wyatts next month, and was wondering how they fit/ how you guys sized em? I have a pair of the ss16 suede hedi's in a 40 and they fit perfectly.   I read that the suede runs a bit larger, should I just stick with a sz 40 or grab a 40.5?
 Yea, I'm fine with normal wear and tear there's no way of avoiding that. But a glue stain or any other sort of stain on a pair of shoes right out of the box just doesn't sit well with me, especially on a pair of shoes that cost 1k+.   Uniqlo heatech leggings.
 Yea, sorta looks like it when you zoom up close on the second picture, that really didn't cross my mind til a few friends pointed it out. Either way, I'm gonna see if the shop can have another pair sent it so I can exchange it.
After months of trying to resist, I ended up getting a pair of Jodhpurs yesterday. Then when I got home and pulled them out of the box to try them on, I noticed a black spot on the right shoe. I really can't tell if it's glue or a missing patch of suede.       Full pic of the boots, these are the ss16. 
ETA for 4-piece w/ liver panel??