or Connect

Posts by JiiPee

Hi, These looks nice! But no pictures of the back pockets?? Is there some surprise waiting in the back... as you say yourself: "...few other details that you'll discover yourself" If yes, then I hope it will be something more subtle than Momotaro/Evisu style painted stripes!
deleted the double post...
I think Wrangler have some great stuff at the Blue Bell range. Sorry to hear if it is not available in the US!!   I recently went to a private sale organised by a Scandinavian supplier of several brands (including Wrangler Blue Bell) and managed to get some great bargains.   These accesories were a steal - 10 euros for a belt. I got two: brown antique leather one and a black distressed leather one with a great Blue Bell buckle. + four hankies lot and a cool...
Thannks Clemente and Dynamics: I bought one! Have to do more situps then, if it's tight around the waist!
Thanks Clemente and Dynamics: I bought one! Have to do more situps then, if it's tight around the waist!
Hi, I am new to the forum - looks great!   Is this RRL shirt any good: http://www.ebay.com/itm/250354421864?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649   If it is: please leave me one ;-)   Anyone has any experience on the western shirt's sizing at RRL?
Mate, do you still have them? J