Posts by JiiPee

...or an oldskool blog. WordPress.com etc.
I tried those links and got the "this listing has been removed, or this item is not available." -page. So maybe eBay took action.  Well done folks!
 That worksheet DOES look great! Love the jacket too.
 Congrats - all great items but for me that denim Grizzly is The Thing!
"Levi Drops Copyright Suit Over Polo's Jeans Stitching   " (August 29, 2007, 12:00 AM EDT) -- Classic jeans maker Levi Strauss & Co. has agreed to dismiss its trademark infringement lawsuit against rival designer Polo Ralph Lauren Corp. with prejudice.  Judge Maria-Elena James of the U.S. District Court of Northern California on Tuesday approved a stipulated order submitted last week by the two designers.  “It is hereby stipulated and agreed by the parties, plaintiff...
Was it this pocket stitch that levis failed to appreciate?  RRL haven't used it for years. Straight Fit jeans have it now turned upside down.
It's pretty impossible to say from this pic what is the make of that jacket. Looks pretty regular USN Flyer Jacket (CWU 45/P)
 Yes, I would. Hand measurement on the chest (pit to pit) would be most useful to be sure.  
There's some great details on that jacket - especially like the painted 13-star buttons!
I agree with the above comments and would like to only add that generally the RRL Western cut shirts are slimmer fit than RRL workshirts.