or Connect

Posts by GrayDorian

I agree. Fortunately I am able to use my camera in around 8 days when I move back to Scotland.   My style is heavily influenced by indie culture, britpop, etc. I am unsure on the method for displaying images on this forum, but here I supplied some links to generic images.   As far as skin and facial shape (regrettably the receding hair also - at only 20) Tom Ford is a very big match.   http://cdni.condenast.co.uk/320x360/s_v/Tom_ford_gl_09jun09_MSeliger_b.jpg   Some ties...
P.S.   General points about colour matching would be most appreciated.
Hello dear sf members,   This is a topic perhaps covered here before and one that clearly comes up after searching on google. However, I found little depth on sf and too basic colour wheels on various blogs etc.    I am looking for something more definitive.   To point out any errors which I have made in colour matching to this point I have attempted to include a succint - but clearly too lengthy - monologue on my current sense of dress.   I always wear a...
Too much of anything is bad for you (srs).
LOL strong misc crowd all in this thread.   OP you can actually grow if your plates are open. I was 20 y.o with a 30 inch waist and was a buck twenty (all this at the height of 5"7). From 18 to 20 (and a quarter) I quit exercise because I believed it was too late for me to grow. I am now 21 at 5"11 because lifting heavy (dat dere daily max squat) makes you secrete test et. al.   Morale of the story is you do not know when your plates are fused.
One of the most idiotic ideas presented on a forum.   A post count of 50 - coupled with 35 second buffer seperating consecutive posts - is enough to deter "hit & run posters" et. al.
Hello Deedee - very thoughtful act you have decided to embark upon for your sibling!   Perhaps a less formal watch, based on the details you have currently supplied, would be a wiser purchase? The piece in your post is a chronograph dress watch (the date window is largely indicative of a non-dress watch, however this does not apply for the watch you have suggested).   Wrist measurements would be very handy (if  you would please pardon the pun), but I hope you...
Cn't tell if srs.   I probably talk to 60 strangers every day for my job, which is basically maintaing bikes and leasing them fir the day.   However it isn't doing much - I feel like I'm not improving and have "peaked" w.r.t social interaction.
Hello.   This is my first post on the sf and I must say my decision to join is based wholeheartedly on the calibre of its members.   In that spirit, this thread is really a question directed to you (members of sf). I wish for you to help me - if that is not too much to ask.   Some background: I undertook several scientific subjects throughout highschool, relinquishing all "humanities" in the final two years with the aim of getting into Oxbridge (Oxford and...