or Connect

Posts by JBMarce21

BEAUTIFUL Tan wingtip made-to-order Meermin linea maestro shoes. These are made of a very fine calfskin, and they are incredibly well made and refined. I have developed bone spurs on my feet and need to change my shoe situation, so you can now get a great deal on several pairs of shoes that are less than 6 months old!!!   These shoes are so beautiful that they were featured on Meermin's tumblr, out of the hundreds of MTO orders that they have! One portion of that is...
BEAUTIFUL Black Carmina wholecuts. These are made of a very fine calfskin, and they are incredibly well made and refined. I have developed bone spurs on my feet and need to change my shoe situation, so you can now get a great deal on several pairs of shoes that are less than 6 months old!!!   They are incredibly well made, and sport a good year welt for resolings in the future.   These are in a classic wingtip design on Carmina's Rain Last, which is a highly...
BEAUTIFUL Brown Carmina wingtips. These are made of a very fine calfskin, and they are incredibly well made and refined. I have developed bone spurs on my feet and need to change my shoe situation, so you can now get a great deal on several pairs of shoes that are less than 6 months old!!!   They are incredibly well made, and sport a good year welt for resolings in the future.   These are in a classic wingtip design on Carmina's Rain Last, which is a highly...
BEAUTIFUL Black Carmina wingtips. These are made of a very fine calfskin, and they are incredibly well made and refined. I have developed bone spurs on my feet and need to change my shoe situation, so you can now get a great deal on several pairs of shoes that are less than 6 months old!!!   They are incredibly well made, and sport a good year welt for resolings in the future.   These are in a classic wingtip design on Carmina's Rain Last, which is a highly...
can anyone recommend a single monk strap a la Edward green oundle or Jon Lobb Jermyn 2 but at close to $5/600 not $1,200? The meermins are out because I am looking for black and I don't want to wait for an MTO. Can't find anything by crockett & jones or carmina, my go-tos, I'm thinking maybe ferragamo lavorazione originale but I can't seem to find one. thanks in advance fellas
hey- does the toro fit like the new rey or the olfe? thanks!
Nothing on a light grey double breasted top coat? anything?
I am looking for a burberry "kerfield" coat in the mist grey, size 38. http://www.ebay.com/itm/290836879678?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649   I should have jumped on that one but it sold out before I could manage. If anyone knows where I might find one, PLEASE PM me!!!    Also, apologies if this is not the appropriate forum/thread.
thanks!
hey ran through this and did not see anything definitive on inca to rain, or uetam to rain... 7UK Rain fits like it was made for me after about 3 wears, the first 3 being a hair snug.    It would appear that the inca and uetam would also be a 7, but as I said, I didn't see anything definitive, more piece meal.    I also wear a 7UK in CJ 348, which also fits quite well, albeit not as well as the rain, but it's splitting hairs at that point.