or Connect

Posts by Willnz93

PNS size 31 (sized down 1) arrived today. Don't know why the pic came out sideways after upload... Any thoughts? Tempted to size down one further, but would be happy for these to stretch out into a less skinny and more slim look with a belt being worn. Also my right leg in the picture looks a bit funny with the stacking but that's sorted itself out now and looks like the left. (PS: Ignore the colourful pony's and the background décor, I'm visiting home for the...
  My size 28 PS measured an exact 33" around the waist when I was forced to dell them... However the thigh and hem sizes etc, did still remain pretty much bang on true to an average size 28 wearer's size in that sort of style. I couldn't really win with them, perfect round the legs but about 4" too wide round my waist. :/
@ gong   The thighs should stretch quite a bit too... but will still I reckon remain fairly tight (judging by the pictures of the larger size you provided) for better or worse depending on what your going for.   I don't think the PS are really designed for big legs IMO if a skinny/slim Jean look isn't what your going for... You could try on a very sized down new standard if your returning it back to a high street retailer as that will result in a jean more on the...
@ gong   In the experience with my PS, if there is wiggle room now (unworn), then in maybe even just a month or two you may need a belt just to keep them up! I'd say size down one or even two to compensate for the later stretch. As I said though, this is just what I experienced with my pair... dunno how others may have differed.
Hey guys, first post here so be kind on my lack of knowledge!   Basically all my jeans and clothes in general save my PS 28" (which i was wearing) were stolen from our apartment in Italy on Holiday recently and so I'm in the position of slowly rebuilding my wardrobe.   Currently i'm in love with my PS as they are the first and only pair of 'proper' jeans I own and so naturally I would like to add another pair of APC's to my collection. I would be looking for a...