or Connect

Posts by reinhardgs

not my taste. John Lobb (most of the time) are good, but this? no
its so strange, even to me. either the store is trolling with you. or you're trolling
    sea dweller is top-heavy, btw     Milgaus... so classy choice
          ah thanks. I mean the acrylic ones.
I always questioning TAG. but I've seen a Rolex that have its crystal damaged by dog's tooth (literally)   If its synthetic crystal (like the othe TUDOR or ORIENT had), there's a paste to remove the scratch, makes it pristine again like baby butt   I afraid in case of your Carrera, you'll have to replace it with a new one. or better yet, contact nearest watch store near you. watch store usually had an expert that could fix things (but I dont know with your Carrera)
I got something that cross my mind, and that makes me grin   try not to combine a hat with a coat. that rarely match, a fedora *sometimes* will match, though
I would pick a light blue shirt, off white jacket with white trouser to match   no tie :fonz:
very short thread   well, I think most of 'sport' lines of Rolex would stand the apocalypse, still I take my bet on SubC with black bezel
I never wear a hat, but I think I want some of French-looking hats 
hello :) my name Reinhard from Den Haag :D   I wish to improve my knowledge and innovation in suit making :) I have excellency in the art of suit making, so if you want a great luxury suit with more acceptable price, let me  know ;) I could give a luxurious suit with best materials available, bespoke for you (or not, if you desire so). I could tell you what's you need (style, colours, and so on) lets say a consultant when comes to fashion :D    feel free to...