or Connect

Posts by reinhardgs

I think its just natural when you're having something that we consider as a masterpiece in our life, and behave like 'blown life savings'. its like a guy who appears to be able to buy a Rolex or Patek Philippe for the first time, an euphoria   Hermes have successfully transform itself into a status symbol, hence their price elevated at such into a level that they shall be acknowledged as a status symbol. if they sells it for £30, Hermes will lost their status symbol...
the dresswatch-looks alike nature of Explorer I makes it looks better with a strap. and most watches looks elegant with those leathers. but remember that Explorer is a sport watch, might find better way with bracelet or rubber (or NATO) strap   NATO strap had a tendency of mil-wannabe looks that might not what you want on your watches. its tough and you could use it anywhere (leather might not be a good companion when meet waters). FYI, not all NATO straps are...
Hermes make great belts. but the Big 'H', speaks douchebag like no other
      and come with a braced legs. I used to call him Dwarfminator   GB peoples still think that she's sucks  Bigot propagandists + unthinking masses = a great bigotry nation    
60's are the time where Omega build the finest of all their lines, after that they start to falls and only getting better lately. Seamaster of that era definitely worth to try, will I take it over Sub? sure. Rolex notoriously famed for being inaccurate even if its sturdy built and can take any punishment   so, I pick my bet on Seamaster. personally, if its 60's Omega, I would take Constellation
I think it also depended on the fabric that you use. some fabric tend to lose its shape, like wrinkled or so   but wool most likely to retain its shape over time
someone like Goebbels   its need a great man to make one country obey like an automaton
when I cant find a single Heineken in store and they offers me to take Carlsberg instead 
  the toughest of all Rolex       I never knew that SubC could do looks good with leather strap...   no one want to have skydweller? 
yellow greenish suede? chinos will do. suit? no