or Connect

Posts by reinhardgs

check it first phone, wallet. a tissue, a condom
coffee? I like it strong like some civet coffee (yes, I know its a sh*t in a box) and Timor coffee (this one sense a hint of chocolate-like flavours and aroma). some other exotics like Sidikalang Sumatrans with their spiciness just not my favourite
in China people will instantly know that you could spend exactly 5 quid
it looks just good. you want it to looks unshiny? 
I like my formal shirt to be untucked, but I need to make sure that it's on a blonde girl with 35c 
that, is an exception charcoal grey will match with almost anything. I even think to match it with purplePO, have you ever thought that maybe the problem is the tie itself, sometimes bad tie could makes entire appearance ruined. I've ever wear one of those Harrods tie, come in yellow with little dogs on it. nothing comes good from the people
    what are you trying to say, actually?
dark charcoal would fit with almost any colour, IMO. still, green probably not really a touch with it.    FYI, I dont like anything green
I dont believe that, personally. I mean that's too bizarre even to think about   here's another source http://english.alarabiya.net/articles/2012/04/25/210198.html   I, for personal preference think that this is pure political move and have nothing to do with Egyptian nor Religion