or Connect

Posts by soender

No problem. I just couldn't tell.
VRavio if that is really a serious question towards a member motives, was it not handled better by writing a admin/moderator?
^ this Be a man. Learn how to take care of your clothes, including washing (wool) items by hand. If that's too much of a hassle, buy cotton or plastic clothes.
Could you give a rough timeframe for when you will start launching coats this F/W? Winter is coming..
The more I start wearing short boots (Chelsea's, Jodhpurs etc.), the more I'm feeling the other way around and prefer having some coverage in F/W/S.
 Will repeat my comment from IG. Those blue Jodhpurs is the money. Damn. I couldn't wear them, but damn. The ladies must be buzzin when you wear them.
Looks exiting - alas the sole makes it a no go for me.
 I don't see a problem, should I? The f-last will per design be longer in toe, and the budapester looks wider at the middlefoot and heel.
I'd always recommend buying up for the boot you prefer. ...and then save up for the other one, so you can buy them next winter ;)     For me, the is something sensible in planning these sort of thing. Make a shoe/boot budget and work within it. I plan and buy one pair of boots in the fall and one pair of shoes in the spring. The way I see it, is that there is something positive in the love of craft and fine footwear - but also in actually then using that...
Would be in on the shell Skye, if I hadn't ordered Cottesmore just this week. Budget and all..