or Connect

Posts by soender

Say what?! Is Howl banner in the US? I remember reading a well worn copy, at the local libary when I was in my late teens.
If your only knew how great the fabric and detailing from S.E.H. is irl, then you would know what makes a grown man cry. Serves you right for not kopping at first sight.
nm
Paul, thank you for the insights into your bespeaker journey. Would you care to elaborate a little in your thinking when writing: "It’s really worth trying this tailor as he won’t let you down and represents, according to me, the best value for money I’ve seen on the bespoke market.", as I'm thinking strongly about moving from MTM to bespoke.   This not to pit say Rispense against NSM or SR in a SF war on who's the best, and there can be only one tailor to rule them...
So much win.   The Dundee looks perfect in all it's mutations. Want the black one pretty bad.
TY. Got the orange one - orange IS the new black.
Kudos, Franz! I was getting around to pull on the nubuck coniston - but this has made me reconsider. Will mail them and ask, if they will stock them in my size.
They look great, Von Franz.  May I ask, when did you buy them? Last year? Can't seem to find the model on Purdey's website.
The will most likely be made of chocolate and quite salty.
No problem. I just couldn't tell.