or Connect

Posts by DJTraveler

I'm also a 9D in the 5-65 last.  Whenever I try an 8.5E, I often like the extra room in the toe, but I don't like the extra width in the heel grip and cuff area.  But that's just me.  I'd say buy the 8.5E and return it if it doesn't fit.  Return shipping is always free!
 I do the Straight European lacing method for my Fifth Streets.  Seems to work well for me. http://www.fieggen.com/shoelace/straighteuropeanlacing.htm
Anybody else notice the Strand and Weybridge golf shoes on the site?  They're on non-standard lasts too.  The Strand is on the 3 last instead of its standard 5 last.  
I'm a big fan of the webgem University in bourbon with that dainite sole.  
FYI - the Hanover one piece balmoral has been added to Clearance.
Good catch! :)  The left shoe came with a shorter lace.  I called the shoebank and they're going to send me a replacement pair of laces at no cost.  Gotta love the Shoebank customer service!
Fifth Streets ITW at O'Hare airport.  Picked these up for $149 from last week's Shoebank boot promotion.  I've experienced none of the squeaking or break-in issues others have reported.  Loving them so far!  
My Eagle County MTO for $197.  Couldn't be more pleased!   *2066 BOURBON CALF *TONE ON TONE UPPER STITCHING *BURNISH MORE HEAVILY ON TOES AND HEEL *BLACK SPLIT REVERSE WELT *LEATHER MIDSOLE *TOBY MINI LUG OUTSOLE *BROWN TRANSPARENT EDGE DRESSING  
Decided to take the plunge on a pair of brown Fifth Streets from the current Shoebank boot sale.  $149 was too hard to pass up for such a beautiful shoe that I can wear with a suit or slacks.  I'll post pics when I receive them.
 Chukkamok 1sts for $157.  Not a bad deal at all.  The Carson City has also been brought back for those who missed out on Black Friday.