or Connect

Posts by DJTraveler

Walnut or bourbon Strands.  A classic, versatile shoe.
 Well done,  Superb makeup!
 For those wondering, here's a photo of those MTO Jefferson beauties: 
I own the brown Cronmok.  Big fan.  Definitely a very casual boot.  They look great with a pair of slim, cuffed jeans.  They're unlined, which makes them quite supple.
My bourbon University webgems arrived today.  Took only 2 weeks after placing the order.  Love em!  
 I actually bought a pair of bourbon Daltons instead.  A similar style to the Players you might want to consider is the Macneil or Larhmont.
 I had the same issue with my Players.  The narrower toe was problematic for me.  Luckily I bought them at Nordstrom so was able to return them after a couple wears.
Bought the bourbon University webgems last night online.  Fell in love with the shoe as soon as it was posted online.  Used the Soles4Souls $35 credit to bring the price down to $260.  Will post pics once I receive them.  
 That's a great make-up!  Looking forward to seeing how they turn out!
 I'm also a 9D in the 5-65 last.  Whenever I try an 8.5E, I often like the extra room in the toe, but I don't like the extra width in the heel grip and cuff area.  But that's just me.  I'd say buy the 8.5E and return it if it doesn't fit.  Return shipping is always free!