or Connect

Posts by DJTraveler

These were on the 0 last.  The Evanston, Manhattan, and Greenwich were also on this last.  Love the fit of the 0 last!
The new Road Warrior collection is live:  
The Shoebank has a 9D walnut "Leeds 2.0".  I wonder what changes to the Leeds are in store...
PSA: Another price drop on a 2nds Williams.  $177.  Lowest I've seen for the Independence Collection
 Great looking shoe.  I have a pair myself.  Love the 8 last.
Cross-post from the Appreciation Thread:   The new Rogue and Warwick have landed on AE's site.  They're on the 201 last like the First Avenue.   The 201 last is the newest last introduction from the Product Development team. This last has a higher cone, providing more room for a higher instep and contemporary shelf appeal. The toe down has fuller forefoot width for more comfort and slight chisel to the toe profile, providing a sleek looking aesthetic which complements...
The new Rogue and Warwick have landed on AE's site.  They're on the 201 last like the First Avenue.   The 201 last is the newest last introduction from the Product Development team. This last has a higher cone, providing more room for a higher instep and contemporary shelf appeal. The toe down has fuller forefoot width for more comfort and slight chisel to the toe profile, providing a sleek looking aesthetic which complements our iconic 65 last.  
The walnut Hale has been brought back from the archives.  Available in AE's clearance section.  I own this shoe and love it.  It's on the 8 last.   Stock photo: ITW:
There's a 9D "Players 2.0" in brown grain available on the shoebank.  Looks like the Player's shoe is getting a reboot in 2015.  No image available online though.   I recall many had issues with the last feeling too tight in the forefoot.  Maybe it's on a new last?
AE's "After Holiday" sale is live.  Eagle River marked down to $197.