or Connect

Posts by DJTraveler

I'm digging the La Marche that was released today.  Photo says $325 but it's been marked down to $199.   Four-eyelet blucher cap toe shoes Fine Italian, glove-like leather Naturally waxed, double burnished Hita tap sole 360 degree Goodyear welted construction - 212 steps of Craftsmanship Manufactured on the welted 65 Last - All about Lasts This shoe is recraftable - Recrafting Service Limited size run Made in USA of fine imported leathers  
Shoebank Labor Day sale mailers arrived today.    
Several of the new Fall styles are up.  Have my eyes on the walnut Cornwallis and brown grain First Ave.  
PSA: Nordstrom Rack's website has a nice looking 6th Avenue in chestnut in many sizes.  Not bad at $199.   https://www.nordstromrack.com/shop/product/858399/allen-edmonds-6th-ave-cap-toe-derby?color=CHESTNUT#results  
 These were on the 0 last.  The Evanston, Manhattan, and Greenwich were also on this last.  Love the fit of the 0 last!
The new Road Warrior collection is live:  
The Shoebank has a 9D walnut "Leeds 2.0".  I wonder what changes to the Leeds are in store...
PSA: Another price drop on a 2nds Williams.  $177.  Lowest I've seen for the Independence Collection
 Great looking shoe.  I have a pair myself.  Love the 8 last.
Cross-post from the Appreciation Thread:   The new Rogue and Warwick have landed on AE's site.  They're on the 201 last like the First Avenue.   The 201 last is the newest last introduction from the Product Development team. This last has a higher cone, providing more room for a higher instep and contemporary shelf appeal. The toe down has fuller forefoot width for more comfort and slight chisel to the toe profile, providing a sleek looking aesthetic which complements...