or Connect

Posts by Snoogz

Yes, I sold one of those recent samuelsohns, not too long ago. Gorgeous fabric, patch pockets, unlined, and unstructured. It was very nice.
With Bradford so injury prone, he has to collect QBs. Especially since they aren't costing him anything.
Lol spoo, I ran into that exact problem today. Had a BBGF x Isaia x LP130s...not.enough.room...
It's a daily condom slot guys. Dosent everyone have one of those?
Codes can still require an actual diagnosis done by a quality shop.  For an example an 02 sensor code (which will set a check engine light) can be a number of things that will require a proper diagnosis to fix it the first time.  Can be a gas cap, a 02 sensor, a cat converter, require an injection cleaning, etc.  Just remember, more times than not, codes just help narrow down a problem area, not tell you exactly what to fix.  Also, to agree with your point, it can be cost...
Edited after I re read the previous statement lol.
A few discount purchases under 7% retail.           And then some basic ties
I should attach a camera to my head and shoot a video of how I iron shirts for listings.  I generally can do one in about 1-2minutes each.   You have to hit the areas of view.  Collar, placket, entire front, both arms - done.  No back.  Shirt fully buttoned for speed, unless you have to do the collar real quick, then I unbutton the top 2 and be done with it.   Also, Dan, those pictures are on point!  Looks great!   And I'll agree, shirts are usually lower in value -...
They are also making Barneys House label suits w/ LP fabric.  Fabric and cut's are nice, construction is mid tier RTW imo.   EDIT: I recently picked up a pair of Chocolate brown cords made with LP wool, made by JV for Khakis of Carmel house brand.I must say, they are great trousers, and wouldn't hesitate again purchasing another pair.
I would remove the Marshalls tag and list as NWOT.