or Connect

Posts by Snoogz

It looks ok, if you can use it all.  From my quick observation, you will be receiving cheap shoes, another black bow tie (you said you already have 1), Incomplete Tux (no vest or waist covering included), and what appears to be a jacket that looks extremely short. --If you do decide to go with a traditional waist covering, you may want to reserve the purchase of yet another bow tie, then find yourself trying to match a covering with 2 different ties.  I'd suggest...
How would a hassle free return system aim at reducing false product delivery?  That seller would have to either accept returns or not.  If that seller with wrong intentions were to act, they would not allow returns in the first place...right?   I just see it as eBay generalizing their terms into one system. As they had it prior to hassle free returns, there was 1 way to do it...and now starting again in 2015, there will be one way to return items, yet again...if you choose...
I really think the flaps out on this jacket would benefit you more than tucked in.  As they stand, they look droopy, almost as jetted pockets with the seams opened can look after awhile.   Second, I wouldn't worry too much about drawing attention to your hips or advertising them to be wider with the flaps out, because your chest and shoulders are so broad, no flap hip accentuation will occur.  This will also keep your hips in proportion with those said shoulders and...
Again...I need to move to frequent Texas  
You get the feedback / rating removed (or not able to leave any at all), when the case is escalated and found in your favor.  Also, feedback left on grounds of "not accepting returns" is not granted because this is specifically spelt out in the listings.  Feedback cannot contradict the facts given to the buyers.  Now, buyers can make up something totally unrelated like "smells bad" "bad item", "just not happy", which has nothing to do with their complaint, but since its so...

Both tags look off, and the stitching around the blue polo tag looks bad. Now that I think about it, it looks like an iron-on patch from the picture.
32 BoC isn't too far off from a long..but the p2p is off.
I believe its a USA made burberrys, but not a specific maker tag, that looks generic to me.
Allen Edmonds Burgundy always looks like corrected grain to me.  The leather always looks sealed, and developes more awakened creases.  Not sure why it differs from other colors that I own from them, but its hard to get over that look and feel.