or Connect

Posts by Snoogz

I could never go back to auto after being in full manual for awhile now. Gray helped me out a ton when I used bulb lighting. Now that I'm using strobes, I can set my white balance to flash WB - which is equivalent to about 6500k strobes. So far my color seems pretty accurate
Sup Morning Crue!   It appears I'll be accidentally pulling an all nighter.   Have a killer Saturday out there!
Oh man, such memories here. Time to close this chapter and start a new one!
I've been charged for a hell of a lot of labels, and none have printed, but are scanned as "shipped"  So I've been trying to go back in, and reprint these damn labels Ive already paid for. I've gotten about 3 different errors, which is really annoying.
Anyone having issue with eBay shipping today?  Apparently PayPal and eBay are not connecting properly.  Giving me a hell of a time right now.
Don't you just love when that happens?? Congrats man, its always good to mark off a grail!
I just wrote "button down" on the shirt glitch.  But when editing them in bulk edit, my drop down menus in other options were all fuxx'd up as well.  Oh well.
Well did you box it, or did FedEx box it?
Can you link me to the eBay store??  You can PM if you want.  Reason I ask, is there are rumors online of Linda having a secondary eBay account store, that she has been accused of selling consigned items on, for herself, claiming they were never shipped to her.  Shady accusations really, but I never dug deep enough to find her other store. Also a quick google search for reviews on Linda can lead to some funny and interesting hate directed towards her.  I think there was a...
Damn, wasn't aware of that. Thats kind of bullshit because sometimes the postal service lags for one reason or another.  And then, buyers who pick up their packages at a post office or PO box, can easily lie about its arrival day.  Too easy for buyers to fuck someone over. Why is it not good enough for eBay to see our uploaded tracking info, and carrier scan to determine if we shipped within a our stated time?  Why do they have to take into account when the buyer receives...