or Connect

Posts by Snoogz

I still like calling him ATL 
My most expensive item was probably the Zegna Deerskin, Cashmere lined Leather Jacket for myself.  I think they run for about $5,500
I'd be careful with titles printing. Some buyers prefer discretion in packages upon delivery. Would hate to have a title "8k kiton suit" and then the item goes missing...
That's exactly what I do in regards to a simple word description.But you should be able to add the custom label after it's paid and ready to be shipped. The mothod I tried was exactly that.1. Open awaiting shipment page2. Fill in "custom label" with description3. Package / write same description on box3. Open bulk shipping4. Verify the custom labels translated over5. Fill everything out / print6. Match up labels with boxes.
It should be the custom label u entered Brian. When entering the labels, be sure to click save. If you print a blank custom label on ur shipping label, I think it will default to eBay's listing ID.
My current process won't be as in-depth as yours, but still be a positive time saver.  I am really only interested in this method to get into the bulk shipping.  So the SKU / custom label will allow me to pre attach the SKU to print on the label, and match that up with my packaged items.  I won't be pre packaging sales during the listing process, but will be bulk packaging daily for what needs to be shipped.  So during the packaging stage, I can package, weigh (if needed),...
You do not need to reach out to the buyer if he has not claimed his package.  As far as eBay rules are concerned, you sent a package, with tracking, and updates attempting delivery.  We, nor eBay, nor USPS can force a delivery.  You are in the clear.
She still getting scanned at the door...by you, you peeper!   I guess if she's the one who is going to be handling your packages, you have every right...
the new eBay app upgrade is starting to bug me with the little things.   Just figured out when I receive an offer on an item, and that item happens to already be on sale, it does not show me the percentage on the sale, nor the original starting price.  It only shows the already discounted price, which I do not like when going to make a counter offer....
Damn, that feeling when you know without a doubt you missed out haha.