or Connect

Posts by Snoogz

LLC has additional annual costs...its good after a certain threshold, to which you should probably determine yourself. 
WRONG.  Don't listen to that..sleeve length is off and needs to be properly adjusted by a tailor. Either way, that is not the tux for you... Too many things wrong.  Shoulders protrude too far, sleeve pitch looks significantly off, lapels are bowing, and waist looks too tight.  Especially if your going to be wearing a waist covering.  The back has way too much fabric, like everywhere.  This is only what we can see in pictures, and we have yet to see your pants drape. I...
Yea no shit. Yea instagram is the place, my sister has been had dat bro...I was barely on there for like a day and had random followers quickly.  Its just that time it takes with only being able to use it on a phone... I also am in the process of figuring out RRS, and will follow up once I get it all dialed in.
Oh I use to use my official eBay pictures and take screenshots from my eBay app, save them to phone, and then upload those screenshot/photos to dicktip diptic app and make a collage...then upload that to instagram app...was exhausting per item.
I have an instagram as well, but holy shiet it does take forever.  I hate how there is no desktop option...and DL'ing pics & saving on phone, then using a different app to collage them, and create them..takes freaking for-ev-er...
Does that show from the outside at all?  I have a pair of Boss suit pants that have that patch, but shown on the outside...
So is there a hard and fast rule on Etsy when it comes to the age of a garment?
Anyone else get excited to see TX posts, then when you finish, you want to quit thrifting...   You always clean house, its like a giant magnet that attracts NWT shit that just migrates your way...
My guess is an American Made shoe...
Any fit experience in the Paxton loafer? Just got a killer deal on a pair, but was wondering how the instep was? I'm hoping it's more spacious than the patriot...