or Connect

Posts by Snoogz

no, thats not what I'm guaranteeing.  I was merely suggesting you to call them, explain the situation, and get their take on it.  They may suggest 100% to ONLY ship confirmed address, or they may not.  I am not sure.  But its a place to start, and get information to make you feel comfortable in your decision. EDIT: after re-reading my previous post, I think I was bit confusing when suggesting to call eBay.  What I meant by devils advocate, was exactly that.  Hypothetical...
If your uncomfortable shipping to an unconfirmed address, then cancel the transaction.  Either wait for the buyer to confirm, then carry out, or re sell the item again.  You can also call eBay and play devils advocate if something were to arise.  Would hate to have that unconfirmed address be the reason why something defaulted in the buyers favor.
From my experience, it auto default if you need sig confirm.  And it shouldn't allow you to de-select that option if over a certain dollar amount? Where are you shipping to?  Some INT countries I've found, have a higher threshold prior to sig confirm requirements.
This Seattle D is insane this game. So many loss downs for SF.
Yes, The Suit is a great book.  I've had my own copy for a few years already.  And I plan on re-gifting it when the opportunity arrises, to keep your single copy with me.  Thank you again, very thoughtful and it went to the perfect home  For some maybe, I never had a problem.  But again, I won't pick them up over 5-8$ a pop.  Need to keep the margins worth it, because they don't sell for triple digits.
I've sold a recent brioni 150s, striped orphan with 2 big ass moth holes, for 80$.  Granted it was recent, but the moth holes, and the undeniable striped orphan, was still no risk for me @ 5bucks. 50$ or that is kind of a risk.  I would probably pass it up in a thrift store @ 50.  But, if it was a suit and dated, I'd probably go at it for 50, because you could easily triple that as a suit.
Damn bro, that's about a dollar cheaper than my usual stop!
I was just going through my email notifications and saw his name at the top. I don't usually put too much thought into them. But it's not "the" Ray rice lol. Just a bizinga joke cuz he has the same name.
Yea very good.  I picked it up for myself, beginning of November when it was released.  My town only gets anywhere from 6-8 copies each release (which is every two months).  So I've gotten chummy enough with the manager in charge of the magazine ordering and rack, and he put two aside for me to pickup.
Awesome man!  I'll be honest, I held onto that jacket for myself for like 6 months, because I was hopelessly thinking I'd drop down like 2-3 sizes to fit into it.  Funny right lol. Its hard finding an unstructured cotton jacket that hits all the right points!  Enjoy it my friend