or Connect

Posts by Snoogz

I do the same for lower price sales.  If a buyer messages me (and I feel it is genuine) to change an address.  I respond by telling them I can change the address, to exactly how they presented it to me.  And as long as they are willing to accept responsibility if something goes wrong because the address is not "paypal verified".   After that, I will package their item, print a label with their provided new address, and then take a picture of that packaged item, to upload...
Hey guys, I have a pair of shoes from Brooks Brothers that are made in USA.  Trying to find out if there is a reputable maker of these shoes. The lettering is similar to Alden's, but Alden usually doesn't include the double width when making for BB.  Plus the last width is opposite of their layout. Rancourt usually has "Made in Maine" tagged by the inner lettering, so I ruled them out.  The shoes are very light in weight.  Construction is okay.  Thanks!      
WILLIAM IS THE MAN!!  3rd call resulted in a US rep thanks to a tip from Wes.  This rep was able to use common sense to determine the issue at hand.  These always seem to fall on a Monday...
0/1 on call so far.  The non US rep read off the eBay bible that a buyers track record of feedback holds no bearing on transactions.  I could have sworn there was an eBay policy about buyers who are unable to be pleased by the majority.  Basically a buyer who is never pleased with any transaction.  Hence why this guy retaliates through feedback and is 9/14 at it... All I need is Jessica...where are you my US eBay reps!!!!  I just need to keep calling back until I can get...
Highly recommend banning / blocking eBay seller rosabic.sgj6czpnv     Here is a link to the feedback he leaves for his purchases. I think the tally is 9/14 negative.   http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=rosabic.sgj6czpnv&ftab=FeedbackLeftForOthers   On the phone now with eBay to try and get mine removed.  Claiming counterfeit or fake is probably one of the hardest ones to get removed.   So it may take a few calls.
Thrift Thread Secret Santa - @vexco sent in some awesome stuff! Thanks!I've already put to use the Paul & Shark Sweater! Group shot of some nice staple ties, some with awesome texture and blends! Some Trad Pants that I hope to put to use during the warmer months! A crazy cool bespoke sport coat!  Single Breasted w/ Peak Lapels! P&S & RLPL!   -- THRIFT FUNDED!!  [[SPOILER]]
Thrift Thread Secret Santa - @vexco sent in some awesome stuff! Thanks!I've already put to use the Paul & Shark Sweater! Group shot of some nice staple ties, some with some awesome texture and mixes Some Trad Pants that I hope to put to use during the warmer months! A crazy cool bespoke sport coat!  Single Breasted w/ Peak Lapels! P&S & RLPL! -- THRIFT FUNDED!!  [[SPOILER]]
Like a shirt sleeve! Center of back
Omg your totally right!! Was right under my nose to! Damn. So with trickers the sizing would be UK 11 and the 5 represents the fit.
I think I've read every page in this thread looking for that type of script on a shoe. No luck. I also trolled Ebay listings trying to find something equivalent. Does C&J make special shoe-makeups for other companies outside of their own normal shoe styles? I couldn't find this style boot anywhere with the double leather sole, and same side stitching used. But that heel pattern is spot on, that's what keeps me going back to C&J. And then I'm burdened with the size written....