or Connect

Posts by Snoogz

I need to get around to asking for a few rolls.  Normally my PO is so damn busy to wait in line.  I am able to set my packages on the very last window, and slide them around the corner out of reach without having to need a clerk.
Was tempted to purchase that brown Boglioli, but never pulled it.  I am afraid I'll be regretting it
I sometimes use the priority stickers  -especially when I sold something that was way under price, and hate using my purchased tape lol.  Its a mental persuasion.  
Has anyone tried shipping Regional Rate A Box via USPS website today?  I cannot even get the option to appear in the list of shipping options...I'm so frustrated with it...it will not generate regional rate A box as an option...   EDIT: Well amazon has a thread about it: https://sellercentral.amazon.com/forums/thread.jspa?threadID=212944&start=0&tstart=0&sortBy=date     EDIT 2: Amazon members quote "Finally got a customer care rep after 25-minute hold on the line....
Why the change of scenery?
wow Nat, what a haul!
When inventory is flowing heavy, about 75-100 new items a week.
Nice, with a baby in my house, sometimes I'm limited to what I can listen to or watch, because I have to have an open ear for the youngin.  But usually, 2pac, bone thugs, or biggie is what I'll blast while busting out pictures.  I should try a show series while working and see how that does.
wow that still seams a bit high...First off, what was it you were shipping?  And weight? roughly 2-3 pounds? If so:I would have used priority mail in a RRA box, or something similar, plaster a few stickers over the box labeled RRA, and purchased priority mail e delcon by weight, and insured it.  Shouldn't cost more than maybe 35-45$...I think. let me ask you, how did you estimate the cost, was it through USPS? EDIT: Oh shit, your in Canada...my bad, I'll let your local...
It is a lot of pictures no doubt, but it just has to be done!  I usually put on some music, and get rollin.  By the time I'm done, I'm covered in sweat from all the movement.  I don't stop for anything. 70$ is expensive, what service or option did you use?