or Connect

Posts by Snoogz

careful with no warranty AE's.  They are usually in worse condition than seconds.  And usually it is not a cosmetic blemish, but rather a craftsmanship blemish that cannot always be fixed or corrected.    The last pair I purchased were a pair of loafers, and they had the worst heel squeak I've ever heard.  It was not in the sole or heel, but above where the leather wraps around and is sewn together.  The inner reinforcement had become dislodged from the outer leather...
@barrelntrigger I've been by that animal place in Ensenada! Never once did I think to stop by. Next time im down there to visit my dentist I'll try and go!
Banana Republic Black Ghetto Bird Chopper Neat Print Silk Tie
Wow that's amazing! Especially in that quantity!
That's happened to me many times before. I always just thought it was a glitch. I just made sure to type it in correctly and list. Example: if your listing "J.Crew" - make sure you type it in just as eBay populates it for you with the period etc. it happens in garagesale at times as well.
Damn that tie haul is one of the best e thrifts I've ever seen!
Yea that's isaia tag!
Revise the invoice and add "local pickup" with no cost in shipping. Then send and he pays for the purchase which shows local pickup. Asking for cash outside of Ebay is not advised, but I suppose you can still do that as an option.
Soap opera for teh lurkers.
You don't. If you don't want to meet up in person. Just inform them that you do not offer local pickup, but can discount the shipping charges.