or Connect

Posts by Snoogz

Oh that's perfect, thank you for that! Seems simple enough to do. I assume the plain colors are season towards fall / winter - for black, possibly brown etc?
Thank you all for your replies! I am currently looking at an eBay Panama hat by brooks brothers. I would like to jump into panamas at the low end price for now, which can easily become a beater for sporting events, beach, travel - when the time comes to invest in something of higher quality. I would like some feedback as to what you guys think of the hat. http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=191549252262 It seems to hit all the right details, with a...
I saw that episode and was disgusted with his pitch.
Low ball offers are part of doing business. I don't spend much time on them except quickly countering like I normally would. No aggravated messages, just stay consistant with your approach and don't let the little things get to you.
Ohh a Saturday.  That significantly increases my chances to attend this go around!  It will probably be later in the afternoon rather than late morning.   I'll follow up in the thread when I know more!
Wow that is amazing!  Cherish that till the end of days!  Maybe buy gift card to something local for him and mail it off!  Who knows, this could turn into a gift exchange back & forth with a total stranger online friend(?).
I'll thrift my way down to you - that should help seal the deal on some finds  
Wes is surely enjoying his Sunday nightcap.
Amputee ftw
Just recently picked up a brown rabbit fur from christys. As I do enjoy the style once I've been able to shape it a bit better, I think the brim is lacking some substance for my personal taste. It's only a 1.75 brim. Seeing as I am new to the hat world, can someone shed some details as to exactly the styling I have here? Is this considered a trilby do to the shorter brim? Also, the top is a teardrop shape? I feel this fur works great with dark suits in winter, and I think...