or Connect

Posts by Snoogz

- 99.9% of shoes are pictured with trees. - I never sell trees w/ purchases - unless they're lasted. - I always ship shoes with paper stuff inside the toe box and vamp. I do this right after pictures, to ensure they are stored with paper inside. - I've begun packaging shoes in shipping boxes immediately following pictures & listings - to help with storages.
Who is the athlete? I'm curious who the living legend is, or possibly purchase one from you! If you'd rather PM me, I understand.
preowned, sold for 140$ (if i remember correctly).  And the inner tags were removed, just had the samuelsohn tag on the outside of the liner. Saphir Renomat.  Just be careful, it can stripe away a lot.  Also be prepared to completely re condition and polish after use.  Because it will dry out the leather when striping off old layers of gunk.  And I Would only use it on smooth leathers.
Yes, I sold one of those recent samuelsohns, not too long ago. Gorgeous fabric, patch pockets, unlined, and unstructured. It was very nice.
With Bradford so injury prone, he has to collect QBs. Especially since they aren't costing him anything.
Lol spoo, I ran into that exact problem today. Had a BBGF x Isaia x LP130s...not.enough.room...
It's a daily condom slot guys. Dosent everyone have one of those?
Codes can still require an actual diagnosis done by a quality shop.  For an example an 02 sensor code (which will set a check engine light) can be a number of things that will require a proper diagnosis to fix it the first time.  Can be a gas cap, a 02 sensor, a cat converter, require an injection cleaning, etc.  Just remember, more times than not, codes just help narrow down a problem area, not tell you exactly what to fix.  Also, to agree with your point, it can be cost...
Edited after I re read the previous statement lol.
A few discount purchases under 7% retail.           And then some basic ties