or Connect

Posts by Snoogz

Damn nice, 509$ for the body seems reasonable!  I just use my stock lens on my 5200 for eBay shots...seems to work for all I need.
Depth of field looks fantastic!  I have a hard time with navy blues looking black!  What kind of lighting were you using for those shots?  is it just natural, and do you use the camera flash, or have a shoe mount flash attachment?  Either way, that looks amazing. I love my 5200!
I'm out for blood next match...lets see if Neymar is even going to play + lucky for you guys, the best defender is out next match...either way, it will be a great great game.I'll see you there! EDIT: OMFG, 30 seconds after I write this, I get an update that Neymar is out the rest of the World Cup with a fractured vertebra...Time for Fred to step up... I could really use one of those during our scorching summers here.
I may not be understanding this correctly...If they were happy with it, why change it? 
Put me in that boat, I enjoy pumping life back into them when there are down in the trenches.
COME E-THRIFT OFF ME.  I HAVE STARTED OVER 70 ITEMS AT 9.99.   OVER A TOTAL OF 400+ ITEMS UP AT THE MOMENT, BUT AROUND 70 WITH LOW STARTING BIDS TO E-THRIFT FROM!   Luxotic Threads
that camera is easy!  Your pics will dramatically increase in quality on their own.  I'm really curious to see the big jump actually.
Spoo, that 5300 is the new one to mine! D5200, flip out screen is always used, so my sweaty face doesn't get the screen dirty. You will love it.
Most men in that industry maximize their gains by loving men & woman.  To each their own!  EVERYONE can be a client, just gotta inform them of how you can make them benefit from business!Good job 
that shit needs to be in your sig!  Hah, freaking awesome man. Tis fun to see those auctions go crazy.