or Connect

Posts by Snoogz

Yea, @jebarne posted this article about a month back, and recently (few weeks ago), I brought it up again for certain buyers who do BIN/OBO.  It certainly is an interesting read and learning about the search engines G spots. Never happened, have been paranoid about it.  USPS sends out a confirmation email when the packages are scanned.  Now, its been brought to our attention here by @capnwes that the postal workers are being told to scan everything at a later time, and not...
SPOO, so many items I want deets on!   PM Inbound!!
Welcome to the thread, and thanks for sharing.  I really like that cream trip patch pkt SC!  Have some good tweed in there, as well as many other things.  Keep sharing, its always a breath of fresh air when we have thrifters from outside the US sharing their finds!
Is this piece by Mossimo Osti?  or just CP company?Crazy, I have a shirt by them, and while researching, twas really impressed by CPC by MO outwear!
He said "Al Boo Boo the eagle has landed"My reply... pronto... cousinExecute stage two put the turkey in the oven
No doubt, it looks killer, and has a wonderful maker.  I suppose my mind automatically goes into a capitalistic view, and ponders the profit margins as well as the risk and time. I'd be more inclined to pay close to what he is asking if it had fit me.
      I have over head storage in my office, which houses Medium FR (both sizes), RRA's, Large FR (both sizes), Padded FRE, Legal FRE, RRBs (both sizes), Express Side Loaders, USPS Mailing Envelopes, Tyvek's x2 sizes, Small FR boxes, USPS Shoe Boxes. The duplicates are stored in the garage on a shelf.  Wife don't mind, because she still has room for her vehicle to stay inside.
I would not pay more than 20$ for that suit, knowing it "needs a cleaning".  No info about what stains are present, and silk is a delicate fabric when it comes to cleaning.  Cannot scrub silk.
Now thats cool 
Exquisite Trimmings has the best pricing for saphir and a deer bone.  Much cheaper than any other place.  Shipping to US is reasonable, and VAT is taken off when choosing int shipping option.