or Connect

Posts by Snoogz

Here we go! Should be a good game!
PM'd! - Did not know they made 100% cash garrison's!
Option A Option 2 Lol. No 1 or B? I like 2.
 My GS is probably one of the slowest programs I run on my macbook.  Occasionally, I'll have to force quit, and re open to get it to move around.  But nothing is in a timely manner. So, you recommend deleting templates from the trash folder?  I tend to keep my templates inside folders, and will delete them after about 6 months.  --Maxing out ram, is more important than maxing out processor?  The biggest deterrent I've had when glancing at the specs, is having such small...
I thought the same thing.  I thought drywall, mud, float, spray texture, knock down, primer, paint was the norm these days.
Well shit, same boat as you. 2010 macpro... Any new models experiencing this?
Any Garage sale users having issues uploading listings?  Every few days, it just won't load a damn thing. stuck at step 1...   The only relief I get is trying later in the day, when things seem to be sorted out magically.
lol - keep her happy man.
Find the ground wire and attach it to some metal external part of the unit.  You need to ground out unit so there is no electrical current outside of the closed circuit inside.
Bump!! Just found this awesome thread and could use some suggestions. I am roughly a 10 eee in Allen Edmonds, And have basically stuck to AE because of the sack of convenience in finding shoes in that size. Now my foot is extremly wide with a high instep. My balmorals laces are never closed, and frankly I'm really not that close. The sizing elsewhere fit fine, but I am hesitant to jump into English shoes because of my sizing. Can you guys recommend a few lasts and width...