or Connect

Posts by chipshot

So far.. Our best MTO's have been indeed Whiskey. Whiskey Cavandish for three Seasons.
Whiskey Cavendish? What do you think? Killer loafer in my mind. Would love to see this makeup!
Alden 975's 9D. Perfect .. Only worn once to church plus a couple house wears Break In as per Mac Method. Always treed. Comes with bags. These are a very rich eggplant color acquired from Harrison. I find I don't wear them as much in the desert. These now retail for $700 plus in some stores. This is a good opportunity to pick up a Classic Icon on the cheap. U pay shipping $35 signature required and 4% PayPal fee. U.S. Domestic Shipping only. Of course bags and...
Brand new never worn Ralph Lauren Leather sandal. These retail for $295. They are a backup pair but the original pair are almost impossible to wear out. See photos to see how well these are built. I only paid $199 plus tax and shipping. I will pass these saving along to fellow SF member. PM me if interested. BTW I am a 9.5D and these fit perfectly.
Hey these came out great looking!
I've got a pair of 975's in 9D with only two wears I could be talked out of possibly. PM if interested. Would consider LHS trade same size same wear in shell, just not #8 as I have two of these:D
Where is Randy the Cobbler located? Does he do a nice job on resolving? Thanks Mucho!
Love those Clev. Came very close to pulling the trigger a couple weeks ago on BB sale. Great color!
Outstanding as they darken over time. Thanks for the post Don.. looking good brother..
Copley last TTS? Well done!