or Connect

Posts by Alpina

thanks
I'm fooled again, and they are no less beautiful.  Where from?
^ Top of my wishlist right there.  Beautiful.
See that sexy cordovan duffel Leffot is offering?  I'd like to see that in ten years!
  Right on, brothers.  This is the stuff that makes this thread satisfying for me.   My honeymoon period is over with a pair of Aldens when a new pair arrives.  Then they move on to the golden years where they fit well, wear well, clean up well, and mature to greatness.  They sure take and give a lot.
I love this post.  With a modest salary and four children, buying a pair of Aldens is smart money.
Back in 2013, @bkotsko posted a demographic survey in the old Alden thread.  The results and following comments start here.  I think the design of the survey underestimated income levels, and the "and up" value should have been higher than $300K to get a more accurate distribution.   Anyway, it's one take that may help answer your question.  (regular disclaimers apply: who volunteers to take an income survey, how significant is n=87, internet self-inflation, as some...
 Interesting....could be a very good tactical move in a broader campaign for collection acceptance.
Considerable savings?  This "reaming" that is grabbing headlines has barely dented the GBP's spike over the last ten days.  You could have enjoyed more favorable exchange rates through much of 2016....  
That Indy Chukka from Leffot looks killer.