or Connect

Posts by Alpina

Strictly out of curiosity, I asked the seller to provide photos of the actual boots.  No response.  I would say it's a scam, but feedback is solid.  Not sure what to make of that.
The Daytripper was the first Alden model where I immediately said, "I have to have a pair."  The Leffot photographs were amazing, and actual boot is no less so.  My feeling about the price is that for those of us who spend upwards of $800, list, for a pair of shoes, double that for a coveted makeup sounds pretty reasonable.  There are couple of pairs that may not be released soon or ever that I would pay this amount for.  Finding them new is rarity on top of rarity, like...
If they were my size, I would be the high bidder.
Loving this flotilla of Ravello gunboats. Just wishing I was part of the fleet!
thanks
I'm fooled again, and they are no less beautiful.  Where from?
^ Top of my wishlist right there.  Beautiful.
See that sexy cordovan duffel Leffot is offering?  I'd like to see that in ten years!
  Right on, brothers.  This is the stuff that makes this thread satisfying for me.   My honeymoon period is over with a pair of Aldens when a new pair arrives.  Then they move on to the golden years where they fit well, wear well, clean up well, and mature to greatness.  They sure take and give a lot.
I love this post.  With a modest salary and four children, buying a pair of Aldens is smart money.