or Connect

Posts by sprout2

Thanks. Was mainly interested in the unusual one-off pieces (i.e. non tailored), so probably not MTO friendly.
AMI (Alexandre Mattiussi) NWT Size M High armhole, narrow sleeve, material is open weave and stretches Made in Italy Retail $400 Pearl gray with a subtle contrasting stripe panel effect 66 linen/34 cotton Lightweight, breathable Only placed on hanger for demonstration purposes, stored flat From early collections     Measurements   Shoulder to shoulder: 16.5'' Chest:20.5'' Length: 25'' Sleeve: 27.5'' (meant to be cuffed)
Will that Eidos stuff fit small people?
I didn't even bother to ask. What is that? The tobacco fresco? Some brown linen?I'm not really up to speed on the Formoa GMTO business.
Right shirt sleeve looks a little droopy, you might want to get that cuff tightened. Otherwise pretty spiffy !
Size EU46 New with tags (tag has sticker residue) Retail $850 Lightweight cashmere, pearl gray Twilled/ribbed finish Zip neck Back has varsity/sweatshirt topstitch Extremely soft and supple Rarely available in this size   Measurements   Shoulder to shoulder: 15.75'' Chest: 20.5'' Length: 24.25'' Sleeve: 26.5" (can be cuffed)
Erroneously tagged size S, fits size M/L Made in Engand 100% cashmere Retail $565 2-ply, dense and rich Lovely aquamarine color Marled threads of aqua and white     Measurements   Shoulder to shoulder: 17'' Chest: 19.5'' Length: 25'' Sleeve: 23''
Size M Trim fit, slim sleeves -- Open weave material stretches with ease. Retail $265 Legendary "Air Jumper", a big hit in Japan Dense and fluffy yet light as air, woven in an open weave Melange effect, marled threads in olive, gray, and brown Color is "muschio" -- a peaty moss 100% wool, made in Italy Ideal texture for fall. Wear with moleskins Pairs with mid-gray sweater here     Measurements   Shoulder to shoulder: 15'' Chest: 19.5'' Length:...
Size M Trim fit, slim sleeves -- Open weave material stretches with ease. Retail $265 Legendary "Air Jumper", a big hit in Japan Dense and fluffy yet light as air, woven in an open weave Melange effect, marled threads in gray and white 100% wool, made in Italy Ideal texture for fall. Wear with moleskins Pairs with moss colored sweater here   Measurements   Shoulder to shoulder: 15'' Chest: 19.5'' Length: 25'' Sleeve: 25" (can be cuffed)