or Connect

Posts by sprout2

Agree with gdl on counterpoint to sander principle.   Also black tie and tan shoes is just so   yet widespread enough to be almost normal.
 YesNote that there is already a thread for that thoughhttp://www.styleforum.net/forum/newestpost/164750
I kind of get where you are going with that; the tie has a kind of "generic Marinella" vibe to it, the kind a president/executive could wear without batting an eyelash.
 What jokes? Just keeping the thread moving, old sport.
Where can I get dress shirts that cost over 25K USD?
Please more drops
Mark Cho looking pretty shaggy up top. I don't understand why people enjoy carrying out heavy leather duffel bags. They look really cool, but hands-free is so much better. Those Clegg duffels are sort of dainty, but still, the pounds add up.
Where are the loafers from? The waist is distinctive.
@gdl203 uhoh   I like those shoes. I think the "bad" chestnut is like a pale whiskey/orangey color, but a darker one is fine. E.g. the cognac Norwegers on your site. Honestly, this alcohol-to-shoe terminology is confusing.
If you could digitally retouch it, mosaic it, or blur it out in the next pic, that would be great. Censor bars would also be fine.